Chapter 13 Bullying the Hamster

In fact, Chen Chengduo had yet to figure out whether Shu Xiaohui was a hamster who diligently cultivated into a hamster spirit or was originally a human. Back then, he changed into a human for less than half a minute, only to see a white patch under the stars…

Chen Chengduo wondered whether he should stuff a dress in his backpack or a big sheet or something.

Chen Chengduo took a breath and said to the men who were eating at the other side, “Li Hui and Shi Rui, gather up the wreckage of the spaceship. Suo Bin, contact No.3, let him send fighter aircraft over.”

“Yes, Boss.”

Shu Xiaohui, who had eaten to his heart’s content, collapsed on the backpack with his stomach bulging. He grabbed his short claws in front of his chest and narrowed his eyes happily.

Chen Chengduo reached out and poked at his waist, “Have you had enough?”

Shu Xiaohui’s stretched out his small paws.

Chen Chengduo half squatted down. “Is it delicious?”

Shu Xiaohui nodded fiercely.

Chen Chengduo laughed but said in a rather serious tone, “Next time if you use your power as recklessly as you please, I’ll deduct your food!”

Although the child who was currently lying down was very important, but if it really had been a life at a cost in exchange for another life …

Shu Xiaohui’s small claws grasped, turned over and stood up, whispering, “Squeak!”

I have my own grain reserves!

Chen Chengduo smiled narrowly. Although he could not understand what his little Warpet had just said, just now the little thing meant resistance. So Chen Chengduo quickly poked Shu Xiaohui’s little cheek with his finger. This time, his strength was slightly greater, and all the things in Shu Xiaohui’s small space were poked out.

Shu Xiaohui covered his cheeks and stood up indignantly. “Squeak! Squeak!”

Hamsters also have Hamster rights!

Did it hurt? Chen Chengduo wrinkled his eyebrows, reached out and handed back the things scattered on the ground one by one. Shu Xiaohui filled his space and squeak angrily.

After all the things were taken back, Shu Xiaohui turned around and went into Chen Chengduo’s backpack, squeezing in with all the other stuff.

Chen Chengduo sighed and took out the contents of his backpack one by one. Finally, he pulled out the small soft dumplings which had shrunk to the bottom of his backpack. Chen Chengduo gently squeezed Shu Xiaohui’s small paws as he pedaled angrily.

If it wasn’t for Chen Chengduo having a metal ability and that his fingers were as hard as stainless steel, Shu Xiaohui really wanted to rush up and bite him until he bleeds! Talking about something and poke him in the cheek. It’s really bullying the hamster!

Peng Peng, the boy who had just woken up, blinked and looked at him straight with his black eyes. His childish voice slowly said, “Big Brother, the little mouse’s ability is truly a blessing of luck.”