Chapter 82 Concern Is Chaos

Shu Xiaohui was very nervous, so his eyes were fixed on Chen Chengduo and Professor Wei for a short while, so that Chen Chengduo had no gap to signal to Professor Wei.

Professor Wei carefully inspected Chen Chengduo under the general sight of Shu Xiaohui's searchlight.

The seemingly calm Professor Wei at this time was upset in his consciousness, and the fish in the aquarium kept being a demon in his consciousness.

It turned out what he saw and heard in the XX ocean current, including the various magical and strange scenes he foreseen in the XX trench, and even the fish was infinitely close to the red seabed Lava scene.

The scene was full of trembling soul beauty, but it was also obviously in a thrilling danger.

Professor Wei's hand for checking Chen Chengduo shook uncontrollably.

At the same time, the eyes behind the glasses had a momentary fragility.

Shu Xiaohui, staring closely at his movements, froze for a moment, then looked up at Professor Wei.

Through the lens, he seemed vaguely that Professor Wei was about to cry.

Unidentified Shu Xiaohui should have been seriously injured by Chen Chengduo, and the hand holding Chen Chengduo's arm was tighter.

In fact, Lei Xiaoyang is purely inertial behavior and wants to share his adventures with loved ones.

In the past, he was good at climbing, and there were so many mountain peaks in the world. He ran almost all over, and when he came back, he would tell Professor Wei some experiences.

Professor Wei was obsessed with all kinds of scientific research, and involved in countless fields, so he had no time to visit.

Therefore, Lei Xiaoyang told him those things, and he was naturally willing to listen. After listening, he would naturally worry, but as a scientific worker, instead of stopping him, he went to pack up all the mountaineering equipment of Lei Xiaoyang. , Do very professional security checks and improvements.

However, it is very different now.

Lei Xiaoyang died of an accident after climbing the Z Peak.

And this charming and charming mermaid, the memory has not been completely restored, he does not remember that he died.

In addition, Professor Wei had just seen Lei Xiaoyang's transformation from fish to adult in the past two days, and was upset by the miserable fish scales.

Until now, Professor Wei hasn't found a way for the fish to properly complete the metamorphosis. In addition to soaking in the water to relieve Lei Xiaoyang's pain, he can do nothing else.

At this time, the fish also played those thrilling scenes in Professor Wei's head. Does this fish think he would be surprised and happy to see these scenes?

Don't you know that he was terrified afterwards?

Professor Wei finally couldn't bear it anymore, shaking his hands and smashing the instrument that gave Chen Chengduo a physical examination again.