Chapter 27 Three-in-one (3)

Chen Chengduo came out of the laboratory, and the six guarded soldiers outside saluted him. Chen Chengduo nodded and walked down the corridor.

This laboratory is not within the scope of the military station, but after this time, the military strengthened a lot of fully armed guards around the laboratory, including some high-powered strangers.  

There was a green military vehicle downstairs, the door was open. Chen Chengduo looked over, and the commander Fang inside waved at him, “Come on.”

Chen Chengduo saluted, walked over, bent over and got on the vehicle, “Sir!”

Commander Fang glanced at Chen Chengduo and throw him a bottle of water. “I heard that your warpet is a five-meter-high hamster? And there was a hamster relievo under the protective wall of the New city.”

Chen Chengduo opened the bottle cap to drink water, and he did not refute or agree with it. Although he was just for fun at that time, he didn’t want to explain it.

Commander Fang sighed, “You boy, are you angry with me?”

“How do I dare?”

Commander Fang harrumphed, “Of course you dare! What happened to Professor Wei is an accident and I should take the blame, too few guards for him…When we found that Professor Wei was stolen, it was too late. I don’t dare to make big moves to save him. During this time, I was deeply troubled, and all kinds of dogfights continued. I was all in the age of retirement… I said my position should be given to you …

Chen Chengduo’s eyelids jumped, “I’ll go back if you have nothing else to say.”  

“As long as I mentioned this, you want to slip away. Sooner or later, the entire military camp is yours. Except for me, among the remaining soldiers, you have the highest rank, the most military merit, and your prestige …”

Chen Chengduo lifted his foot and got out of the car. Commander Fang pulled him back, “You boy, can’t you let me finish talking?”

Chen Chengduo sat back, looking at Commander Fang.  

Commander Fang patted him on the shoulder, ” The current situation is not optimistic. At the beginning, the barracks were all busy saving people and killing beasts, and lacked the attention of the political situation. Bai Hongyi secretly controlled all the non-military strangers in the New city. His goal was very clear, it is to establish an empire centralized system centered on him.”

“All the non-military strangers?”  

Commander Fang nodded, “A stranger having mental ability is around Bai Hongyi that can hypnotize others. The ordinary people are easy to be hypnotized. And some of the people in the Information Department and Air Force Department are bewitched, otherwise, they will send you news earlier, tell you to come back and control the situation. “  

Chen Chengduo covered his hand on the cage carrying Shu Xiaohui and frowned slightly.  

“His purpose is probably to let me hand over military power, and then let Professor Wei agree with his emperor status.” Commander Fang said.

Chen Chengduo shook his head, “More than that, he also wanted the Tate’s technology.”

Commander Fang was shocked.