Chapter 61: King of Thousand Beasts

This feels very strange. Shu Xiaohui looked at the angelfish in the bubble, and actually saw the look of admiration from the big eyes of the zebra ...

The mouse ball looked at the big white pigeon again, the pigeon screamed twice, and the sound of the spirit pigeon with a special rhythm made Shu Xiaohui hear the vague meaning from it. In the words, that is, "King Wang ..."

The mouse ball was Sparta, grabbing Chen Chengduo's ear for a moment and his head was messy.

What did he do, how did he become king?

Chen Chengduo pinched Shu Xiaohui's small paws to remove the mouse ball from his ear. Shu Xiaohui poked and asked, "What's wrong?"

Shu Xiaohui rubbed her small paws, somewhat at a loss, "These pets seem to have come to me."

I don't know if he responded to his words. The darlings who had gathered outside the window gave a fairly neat roar.

Mixed with the sounds of various birds and animals.

Chen Chengduo rubbed the small dumplings and looked at Professor Wei. "First, use the Honeycomb Energy Net to order that everyone should not hurt those beasts unless the beasts actively attack."

Professor Wei responded, and through the terminal of the Honeycomb Energy Network, released the order of the leader.

In fact, whether these beasts are the original pets of war or the beasts outside, after entering the new city, they did not take the initiative to harm any people, nor did they attack any buildings.

Professor Wei looked at the mouse ball on Chen Chengduo's shoulder, and his eyes flashed brightly. "I always thought that if the little hamster summoned the ethnic group, it would be a group of rodents. I may need ... "

Chen Chengduo's eyelids jumped, "No, you don't need it!"

Professor Wei pushed his eyes and looked at Chen Chengduo.

Chen Chengduo narrowed his eyes, and the scalpel in Professor Wei's hand flew out of his hand. The metal scalpel was melted into a ball by him, and it dropped on the ground and twirled.

Professor Wei touched his nose, "Occupational reflex, I am not going to use a scalpel, I just want to do a comprehensive examination of the mouse ball."

Shu Xiaohui's little black eyes looked at Professor Wei faintly, and wanted to fix his wide open eyes on the anatomical plate?

This mouse must not be this time!

For a time, the white pigeons and zebras in the room glared at Professor Wei.

The rice grain that climbed to Chen Chengduo's feet again waved a little ... ant legs.

At the same time, the animals growled alertly from the window.

"..."

Professor Wei Sangxin looked at his zebra.

Before doing a check on the mouse ball, it was threatened by Chen Chengduo alone.

This is good, the zebras of his family will threaten him, and the beasts of the world will threaten him.