Chapter 3 - The squeaky sound once again

Shu Xiaohui slept all the way and although he was still a little weak, his body felt much better. He felt that the car was still moving relatively smooth and he did not hear any gunshots. Seemed like outside was still peaceful.

A certain hungry hamster rubbed its face with its paws. And from the spatial pouch, it found a small jujube stem, squatted beside the nest, and nibbled slowly within its arms.

Shu Xiaohui liked this kind of crunchy and dry red jujube, and it was very cool to pick up. When only the core was left, Shu Xiaohui still didn’t stop holding the jujube core and squatting for a while. He didn’t want to eat the whole thing down, but the taste of this jujube core essence is very sweet and refreshing, and it can also be the thing that he can grind with his long teeth every day.

Shu Xiaohui restrained himself by eating only one dried jujube. After throwing away the remaining jujube’s core, Shu Xiaohui ate some corn again, took carrots and gnawed for a while. Then he patted his two small claws, removing the crumbs off. And he painstakingly took out his water source. It was a mineral water bottle, and on the top was a straw he struggled to put.

Shu Xiaohui held the bottle straight, and carefully sucked the straw hard. After drinking, Shu Xiaohui put things together back into his spatial pouch and sat down with great satisfaction.

After the deeds, Shu Xiaohui got up from under the truck. He didn’t know how much time he had slept. There was actually a bus in the team and the people were squeezed in and squeezed in nonchalantly.

So the speed of the team has improved a lot.

However, this is too terrible and totally unsafe, for the bus is too large and is also  not an agile vehicle, plus there were too many people inside. The cybernetic organisms’ ion-guns can blast the whole bus with just two or three attacks.

These people…..are their brain pumping?

This situation is not much better than running around before.

Shu Xiaohui was so worried for these people that he looked at the surrounding environment from the gap. Although the Tate invasion was less than half a month, the destructive power of the cybernetic organisms was too strong. The buildings on the road were all bombarded and full with the traces of ion-guns.

The city where they live listed in the second-tier cities and has a relatively large population. Therefore, the cybernetic organisms of the invader – Tate, were quite numerous, and they almost slaughtered the entire city. Perhaps their convoy is the only safe shelter for the remaining survivors.

Shu Xiaohui’s heart collapsed instantly. The cybernetic organisms attacked all the life sources on the planet. He was just a small hamster. In fact, death is surely not a bad thing actually. After the massacre of the organisms, there were indeed many people who can’t withstand the griefs and suicidal became the only relief. Shu Xiaohui looks at his short claws and it’s hard to be confident that he can survive just with this.

The inexplicable Shu Xiaohui sensed the powerful figure again, and the gentle voice of that person came over.

“Li Hui, I used the method you said to communicate with the war pets. Why didn’t it react at all?”

Is he the one who claimed to be Chen Chengdou in his dream?

Shu Xiaohui is now awake, he was sure that he is not dreaming right now!