Chapter 85: Freshwater male fish

(As jpmtl hasn't updated, and novel updates don't have chapters for 60-80, this update was from MTL novel. You can still understand 60-70% of the content if you are new to this, but if you're proficient you might get 80-90% if not all of it.)

With this hermit crab, Chen Chengzhen found that his mouse ball was getting shorter and shorter.

When he took control of the first batch of space fighter production, the mouse ran out to play with the hermit crab and did not return for a long time.

When he directed the beast to dig the dam that stored the seawater, the mouse didn't even look at it, and slipped away, and returned to the spot to return.

It is still the model of the all-terrain tank that he used to do...

He has never been motivated by those military vehicle models. Shu Xiaohui has been thinking about letting Professor Wei add power to him, but he has no time.

Now, the mouse ball hangs the root rope directly on the conch shell of the hermit crab. Then, just like the original sea bottom, the hermit crab is dragging around with the speed of flying.

It’s been crazy for three days.

Chen Chengyi rushed out of the hive energy network when the first batch of fighters drove the fighters. When he successfully carried out his first space flight, he looked down at his pocket and missed the mouse ball in his chest pocket.

Chen Chengzhen couldn't, and never thought about limiting his mouse to somewhere.

Although there is a little bit of incompatibility, it is also good...

For example, the mouse that came back in a day of madness is just like the wind that comes back. It is especially exciting, especially passionate. When you return to the room at night, the two people will cooperate with each other in the rain and rain, and it will make people want to stop.

On this day, Chen Chengzhen’s planned seawater project was finally completed, and the last work left was to pluck the sea from the vast ocean.

At the beginning of this work, Shu Xiaohui took over himself, but now, even the personal image is not.

Chen Chengyi looked at the empty engineering dam and sighed slightly. "Zhan Wei, where are the people?"

Zhan Wei quite conscientiously told Chen Chengyi about the current location of the Beastmaster. By the way, the speed of the first army leader has improved a lot. Carrying one or two people, there is no problem around the planet.

However, Chen Chengzhen did not pay attention to Zhan Wei’s proposal, but rather slightly thought about the place where Shu Xiaohui was at this time.

The small island that had been trapped by Shu Xiaohui...

His family did not seem to have forgotten the business when he was harassing with his hermit crab friends.

Chen Chengyi turned to the plane.

That thing is faster.

Chen Chengyi drove the fighter plane and rushed to the island at the fastest speed.

At this time, Shu Xiaohui sat on the edge of the cliff at the highest point of the island, holding the chin and looking down. When Chen Chengzhen was on the fighter plane, he sensed it. He looked up at the horizon slightly, and when he saw it, he saw the frame. Familiar fighters.

When Chen Chengyi jumped from the fighter plane, the hermit crab next to Shu Xiaohui moved quietly and prepared to squat into the grass next to him.