Chapter 47 What's your name?

Captain Chen was silent for a second and suddenly reacted. The time of the humanoid hamster might be very short. He had to race against the clock to get the business done.

Just when he was about to speak, he heard Shu Xiaohui say using a trembling voice, “Psychopath!”

“…”

Captain Chen, who was wearing the general uniform, suddenly regretted the wolf nature he had just not suppressed.   

So far, he had heard two sentences, seven words, from humanoid hamster, and the psychopath had appeared twice…

Shu Xiaohui was indeed pretending to sleep. The moment he became humanoid, he didn’t figure it out. He didn’t expect that he had changed suddenly, and he still had no clothes.    When Chen Chengduo directly hugged his abdomen, Shu Xiaohui’s first reaction was to pretend to sleep!

Without any cloth was very embarrassed!

At the same time, Shu Xiaohui recalled Chen Chengduo’s strong body with water drops that day, but the person was wearing shorts.   

But to some extent, this could be considered as they have seen each other’s nude…   

What a sincere comradeship was this!

Shu Xiaohui really wanted to muddle through, anyway, he wouldn’t keep humanoid for long, and he could talk candidly to Chen Chengduo afterward.   

However, Chen Chengduo, this psychopath, actually reached out and touched his spine!

Did he thought he was still a hamster, couldn’t feel anything after being touched on the back?

Chen Chengduo’s hand was probably used to the gun, and there was a layer of callus on it, which were not soft and smooth, so when sliding gently across his spine, it had a strange texture and subtle friction, which made Shu Xiaohui tremble, his goosebumps stood up! And it’s itchy to the bones!

He couldn’t keep pretending to be asleep!

Shame and anger were not enough to show Shu Xiaohui’s mood at this time!

Only after scolding Chen Chengduo, Shu Xiaohui stared at him and stunned for a while.   

The hamster state and his current humanoid state, the angle and details of things he saw were different.

In other words, Shu Xiaohui could only see part of Chen Chengduo when he was a hamster, such as chin, nose, throat or something.   

So you couldn’t expect a hamster to see how handsome Chen Chengduo is.   

After zooming in several times, it was impossible to judge the beauty and ugliness by looking at the details of the facial features at close range.

Moreover, unless the distance was far away, Shu Xiaohui could see Chen Chengduo’s whole body.   

This time, Shu Xiaohui was able to see Chen Chengduo’s face clearly through the light of the campfire.

The eyes under the military cap were very deep, with an eagerness that almost made Shu Xiaohui’s small heart break apart, the straight nose reflected a little shadow under the fire, and it was more sharp and firm. Here was a smile on his mouth, the dry and soft lips…