Chapter 25

I made a chicken casserole for supper that night with some vegetables. The steaks were marinating in the fridge by the time Seth got in from the field. He followed his usual routine of taking off his hat and boots, washing his hands and kissing me before we sat down to eat. I was quiet through dinner and didn't say much. He talked a bit about seeding but he noticed I wasn't my normal self and made a face, "What's wrong baby? I can see it, tell me."

I sighed heavily, "Well, I am going back to work on Monday. I saw Marc today and he is so excited to have me back." Seth nodded, "Alright. But that's not it. You like your job so what's going on?"

"I went to the Co-Op to get groceries today and Lesley is working there now." I told him. He stared at me with a blank expression. As he took a sip of beer he asked, "Who is Lesley?"

I groaned, "My mother. Lesley is my crazy mother. She's back in town and she's working at the grocery store now. I've been avoiding her for weeks since she got out and now she's back and I have to deal with it." I stood up and started to clear the table, just to have some movement. I was so frustrated. As I put the dishes in the sink Seth came up behind me and held my waist, "You never told me about your mother being back in town."

I shook my head, "I didn't want any contact with her. I just wanted her to go away and leave me alone. We haven't spoken in over three years and I haven't seen her face to face is more then five. I just wanted her to stay gone." Seth wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his chest. I let my body melt backwards into his. He smelled like grain dust, sweat and dirt but I didn't care, I needed his touch.

"Baby, what do you need?" he whispered in my ear. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, "Can I stay out here with you? She has been to my house while I've been out here and I just don't want to see her."

He nodded, "You can move in here with me if you want. I don't mind. I'd love to come home to you every day and wake up with you every morning." I froze for a moment, was he suggesting we live together permanently?

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded into my shoulder blade, "Yeah, I'm very serious. Just move in with me. We can get any furniture you want out of your house after seeding and bring it out here. There are two other bedrooms that are just sitting empty in this place."

I spun around and looked at him, "You want us to live together?" I was dumfounded. Seth smiled at me and rubbed his hands up and down my back, "Yeah I do. I have for a long time. I know it seems fast because we have only been official for a month but you and I both know I have wanted you a lot longer then that."

I rested my hands on his shoulders and stared at him, "I'm not sure about that..." His eyes held my gaze, "Margot, I'm fine with whatever you want to do. You can stay with me for a month or you can stay with me forever. If you moved in with me, you could rent out your place in town and I could keep it fixed up. Then you have extra money in your pocket after you pay the mortgage."

He was making a lot of sense, but I wasn't sure how I felt about taking such a large step. Staying out there had been wonderful, I loved it on the farm. I wanted to go back each time I left but I wasn't sure I was ready for us to live together permanently. It felt too big, too scary.

"How about I stay out here for a while, and we see where it goes?" I suggested. He smiled at me and kissed my lips, "Whatever you want baby. I'm good." I loved him so much, he was so patient with me. He never pushed too hard, just enough. I was so lucky. I pulled him into the bedroom and kissed him softly. He returned my kiss and snaked his hand into my hair.

I whispered in his ear, "I want you to take off all your clothes and lay down on the bed. I'm going to give you a special present."

Seth's eyes went wide, "Baby, I haven't showered and you don't have to do anything." I shook my head, "Nope, I'm doing this for me too so get naked farm boy." He chuckled and did as he was told. I watched him remove all his clothes and climb onto the bed. I slowly took off my shirt and jeans. His eyes followed me as I crossed the room, taking off each piece of clothing slowly. I could see he was getting excited. I moved next to him and crawled onto the bed, I leaned down and kissed him slow and hard. I stroked his dick to bring it to full attention. Seth sighed into my mouth and sucked in a few tight breaths.

I climbed on top of him but faced the bedroom door. I could tell he was a bit confused but he went with it. I positioned him below my entrance and slid myself down onto him. Seth hissed as I took his member inside, I reached back and pulled his hands to rest on my hips, I whispered, "This is going to be intense so try to relax, sweetie." He grinned and nodded.

As I moved my hips I leaned farther forward, I took him deeper and deeper each time. I couldn't see his face but I could hear Seth's panting. He was sucking in tight breaths and holding on to my hips with all his might. I started to rock my hips as I took him deep and clench around him, he moaned loudly, "Oh my god!" I smirked and continued to do that over and over again until he came undone under me. I loved making him feed good, it was the best sensation. I crawled off of him and lay down next to him.

"Baby, I didn't think it was possible to go that deep. Where do you learn these things? Seriously." He murmured as he rolled over and pulled me close to his chest. As I snuggled in, I kissed his forehead, "I dunno, I just thought I would try it. See if you like it."

Seth smiled and kissed my lips, "That was hot, don't get me wrong. I just didn't like that I couldn't see your face." I looked up at him and smiled, "Well we don't have to do it all the time." He chuckled.

"How was that position for you?' he asked. I shrugged, "It was alright. That wasn't about me, it was just about you. I wanted to make you feel good." He ran his fingers through my hair, "Margot, you always make me feel good. Every single time." As Seth kissed me softly, I let my body shiver. I felt his hand move down and lift my leg over his hip. He rolled us so he was on top and he slipped inside me again. He found my G-spot and stroked it over and over again slowly, sensually. I came quickly and cried out his name as my walls clenched down around him. Seth never stopped kissing me the entire time and when I was finished he stayed inside me. I ran my hands over his shoulders, feeling the small beads of sweat. He was my man, and I was his woman. We wanted to belong with each other, it was a beautiful thing.

We stayed like that for a long time. Him on top of me, inside me. I kissed him slowly and he kissed me back. It was very intimate and soft. I stared at him as the sunlight started to disappear from the bedroom, I whispered, "I should probably tell you my whole story."

Seth looked down at me and frowned, "What do you mean?" I ran my hand through his hair and said, "The story of my mom and dad. The story of how I grew up. The story of why I am the way I am and why it's so hard for me to love anyone."

He kissed my forehead as he slowly pulled out of me. Seth rolled to his side and propped his elbow up on the pillow, his head resting on his hand, "I want to know everything baby. Just tell me." I followed his position and did the same. I took a deep breath before I told Seth Walker my whole story, the good and the bad. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I needed him to know all about me. Especially the stuff that no one else really knew. I loved him, I trusted him, it was time to tell him.