Chapter 21

Things settled into an incredibly comfortable routine out at the Walker farmstead. I barely noticed the days pass by, it was so easy. Judy and I spent time together each morning. We walked the yard, picked up trash and hung out with Rex. She and I stole smokes when our men weren't around, it made us feel like bad girls. We took lunch out each day, before breaking apart for the afternoon. I did my own thing and she did hers. Judy never pushed me to say more then I wanted to, and she never overstayed her welcome at the trailer. She never made me feel like I was an intruder in their lives on the farm, she made me feel like I belonged there. It was the first time I ever felt like I belonged with people.

I'd make supper for Seth and I each day. I did our laundry, which felt very domestic but I didn't care. I cleaned the trailer as well. He noticed when he came in one night at supper time, "Baby, you are taking such good care of me. Thank you." He kissed my lips before he went to wash his hands.

"Well, I kind of like you so I may as well make sure you are fed and clean." I teased. Seth just smiled to himself.

I put the meat loaf down in front of him with salad, potatoes and Iced Tea. He smiled, "Oh yummy. I love meatloaf!" I chuckled and dug in to my own supper. When we were done supper and cleaning up, Seth got a text message and checked it. He sighed and glanced at me, "Nate wants to come out. He says he's got a problem, is that alright?"

I stared at him, "It's your house, Seth. I'm the guest here." I reminded him. He shook his head, "Not really is it?" I narrowed my eyes at him, I knew what he meant but I wasn't going to take his bait, "Tell him he can come."

He smiled and replied to Nate quickly. Seth did the dishes like he always did. My wrist was healing nicely. I only had to wear a brace at that point. The pain was minimal; I knew I would be able to return to work soon. I didn't want to rush back though; I was enjoying the time I had with Seth each day out on the farm.

He pulled me close to him and kissed my lips softly, "I wish Nate wasn't coming over right now. I'd push you back on the couch and devour you." I blushed and turned my face into his shoulder. I wasn't the kind of girl who blushed but he brought it out in me. Silly man. I had a better idea, I dropped to my knees and pulled his dick out quickly.

Seth moaned, "Baby, we don't have time, he lives like fifteen minutes away." I started sucking on him hard and taking him deep. I paused for only a moment to whisper, "Then you better be quick if you don't want to get caught." I took him back into my mouth and pulled his hips hard toward my face.

He grunted and leaned back against the counter with a shiver. Seth became a moaning, cursing mess under my lips and tongue. He thrust his hips softly into my mouth, not too rough, just to set a steady rhythm. I hollowed out my cheeks and focused on the tip with my good hand on his shaft. When I felt his thighs tighten I reached up with my sprained hand and gave his balls and slow and gentle tug. Seth's eyes shot open, "Fuck, Margot, fuck, I'm coming hard, oh fucking god!"

I cleaned him up and rose to meet his face. His hazy eyes stared at me and a dorky grin held its place on his lips, "You are so good at that, baby." I smiled, "Well, I only have ever liked doing it to you so you should feel special."

He leaned forward and kissed me softly, "Really? You like giving me head?" I nodded, "Yeah, I do. I like making you feel good." I had never admitted it before. I'd told him I blew him off to shut him up, but I'd never admitted I liked doing it. Seth rested his forehead on mine and sighed, "You are so special, baby. I'm so lucky." I kissed his forehead, I thought to myself, I was the lucky one. He zipped up his pants just in time for us to hear Nate's truck tear into the yard. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he just chuckled.