Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Seth's arms. I wasn't used to waking up next to a man in my bed. He was still sound asleep, his face relaxed. My phone read 6:12am. My alarm would go off in about twenty minutes. I tiptoed out of bed and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and have a smoke. I hadn't taken m post-coital cigarette last night, so I definitely needed one that morning. I didn't think it was possible to have such good sex but last night, Seth had proved me wrong.

He's gone down on me immediately after I blew him off. Once I had my climax he continued to kiss and suck on my folds, which lead into a second orgasm. My body practically hummed with ecstasy by the time he was done with his tongue. I had pushed him to roll on his back and climbed on top of him. I rode him until he came again inside me. I liked riding him, it didn't' make me orgasm but it did send tingles and sensations through my stomach and thighs. Seth liked me on top, whenever I sat down on him he just smiled wide and held my hips. He was good about letting me have some control, I think he suspected I was starting to like fucking him, so he wanted me to have as much pleasure and dominance as possible.

As I exhaled smoke through my lips, I let myself smirk. 'My boyfriend is pretty good in bed.' I thought to myself. I still wasn't sure about that word, but it was coming easier to me. I thought I would make him some breakfast so I mixed up some scrambled eggs with onions and green peppers. I heard Seth stir from my room when the eggs started sizzling in the pan. He emerged from my room in his boxer shorts, his eyes still a bit hazy from sleep, "What smells so good?"

I smiled, "I'm making some breakfast. Just scrambled eggs." I gestured to the coffee pot. He crossed the kitchen and stood behind me. As I stirred the eggs, Seth kissed the back of my neck and snuggled into my hair. He grabbed a mug from my cupboard and poured a cup of coffee.

I placed the plate of eggs in front of him at the table and refilled my own mug. He glanced at me, "Where's your breakfast?"

I shrugged, "I don't eat breakfast." He took a bite of the eggs and smiled, savoring the flavors, "Your eggs are delicious baby. Thank you."

I nodded, meeting his eyes. Seth peered at me over his coffee mug, "Did you really make breakfast just for me?"

"I did." I stated. I didn't hesitate when I had prepared it for him. I hadn't really thought about it actually, I just wanted to do something nice for him so I made him food. I was a cook after all. I smirked at him, "I told you, I like you Seth."

He leaned over to me and kissed my lips softly, "I know. I can tell. I like you too, well I more then like you but we don't have to talk about that." He smiled at me and ate the rest of his eggs. I went to take a shower and get ready for work. When I was dressed and ready, Seth had already cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes.

"So, what are you doing tonight baby?" Seth asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I shrugged, "Not much. I was thinking I would make some lasagna. That way the left overs last a couple of nights and then I won't have to cook."

He chuckled, "Why don't you bring it out to the farm tonight? You can stay over with me?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Yeah? You want to eat all my food do you?"

"I could live very nicely off of your cooking." He told me. I smiled, it was true I was a decent cook. I nodded, "Alright, I'll bring it out and cook it at your place."

Seth smiled, "Cool. I've got something for you." He went to his jeans which were still on the living room floor and searched through the pockets. He found what he was looking for and brought it back over to me, he put a key in my palm.