Pieced Together

The plane had finally landed in Australia. Jasmine had slept off her infection and got dressed in casual clothing that she found in the wardrobe of the plane's bedroom.

When she finished, she met the men in the front room on the couches with a drink in hand.

"Do you feel better, Tesoro?" Nikolas implored, putting his glass down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Yeah, I feel better. Should we go?" Jasmine asked.

Orion stood up and started to make his way to the aircraft exit. The air hostess opened the door to let him out.

Just as Orion left Nikolas got up and kissed Jasmine on the cheek and looked her over before putting his hand on the base of her back to lead her to the door. They descended the staircase towards an SUV (there were three).

They got into the car and Jasmine inquired, "Were you able to get everyone here?"

"Yeah I was but I still need to figure out the person who is betraying the mafia." He chuckled sarcastically, "Otherwise we will be moving for the rest of our lives."

Jasmine put a hand on Nikolas' knee, "You will find the person soon. I have a gut feeling you will."

Nikolas put his hand on top of hers and pulled it up to kiss it while looking out the window in thought and the car started to drive off.

'Who could it be? Right now, all I know is that someone is taking money from me and the Russians are somehow involved in taking my weapons. Someone needs to be working on the inside to be able to have access to any of the information, like the time we will get to the docks, the time the trade will happen and the time my bank is full of money from the trade.' Nikolas thought deeply.

After an hour, Jasmine realised that the SUV was driving up a narrow road with hedges on either side even taller than the car. Minutes later, they arrived at grand golden gates, which they were allowed entrance into.

The house was still immense but had a homely feel to it. It was white on the outside and in the middle of the driveway an array of flowers with hedges. The SUV drove around the hedges and stopped in front of the entrance to the house.

Jasmine tapped Nikolas as she could see that he was still in thought. When he snapped out of it, they both exited the car and Jasmine saw that Orion was doing the same from a different SUV. Like always Orion was typing away at his phone.

Nikolas guided Jasmine straight into the bedroom, through hallways that were white and had golden accents as well as the tiled floor.

"I am going to have a shower," Jasmine said as she got into the room.

Nikolas sat on the bed, took his shoes off to set them aside and nodded, "The door is right there." Nikolas pointed to a door in the room.

Jasmine walked towards him after taking her white trainers off and stood in between his legs to put her hands on his shoulders, "Don't think too hard or else your brain will explode." Jasmine smiled.

"I wish I could but I don't want to move again so I need to figure this out." Nikolas recited as if he was telling and reminding himself.

Jasmine sat on his lap and Nikolas pulled her closer to his torso. "We won't move again," Jasmine reassured. She started to kiss his neck tenderly.

Nikolas whispered, "We will ... if I don't figure it out."

Jasmine's lips came to Nikolas' and he immediately responded and at the same time forgot all his worries.

Their kiss became rougher when Nikolas stroked his tongue on Jasmine's plump lower lip and massaged her arse. When she moaned, Nikolas took it as his advantage to put his tongue into her mouth.

Jasmine started to tug on his dark hair as he pulled her closer and pulled her onto the already made bed. He manoeuvred himself in between her legs. The bodycon grey dress Jasmine wore rode up and Nikolas pulled down her underwear while kissing her neck, leaving possessive marks.

Letting out a series of moans, Jasmine could barely control herself when Nikolas thrust his tongue into her pussy. The sensation of Nikolas' tongue caressing the wall of her vagina made Jasmine feel an uncontrollable pleasure run through her body.

Her pussy glistened when Nikolas arose and started to finger her. Remainders of her juices were on his lips and they started to roll down to his chin.

He kissed Jasmine roughly allowing her to taste herself.

She let out a louder series of moans when she was closing in on her orgasm. When she came around Nikolas' fingers, Nikolas continued to prolong her orgasm. He removed his fingers and licked his fingers as Jasmine watched. He then bent down to kiss her slowly.

Nikolas pulled away, "You can have your shower now." He smiled as Jasmine started to giggle.

Nikolas rolled off of her and watched her go into the bathroom after getting her stuff needed.

Then Nikolas breathed out and thought, 'Who has access to the bank accounts?' He sat up as he realised that only two people had access to the bank accounts and times. 'It was either Agnella or Orion. They have access to everything. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I trust Orion and he has no motive to plan attacks but Agnella has a thing against Jasmine and she has known about her since I first called her. It makes sense. '

He hurried out of the room and commanded his guards to capture Agnella. He also commanded them to torture her until she confessed to working with the Russians and stealing money from his mafia.

After hours of torment, Agnella didn't confess even though she was badly beaten and had been to hell and back.

Nikolas departed, angry. 'Why didn't she just confess? Her death would be so much easier if she did.'

He entered the bedroom to see Beverley working in her pyjamas and with her blue light glasses on.

"Hey, I expected you to be out here after my shower. Are you okay?" Jasmine asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I think I caught the person but they aren't confessing," Nikolas spoke, irritated.

Jasmine thought for a moment before looking back into Nikolas' eyes and saying something that made Nikolas realise something surprising.

"The traitor will not always be the obvious person."