Giggles And Seriousness

Warning: Sexual Content

Arriving at Leon's office, Sophie sat in one of the two chairs in front of the white desk.

"What's wrong?" Sophie asked.

"What do you mean?" Leon answered back.

Sophie declared, bluntly, "You look stressed." She watched him walk towards his desk chair to sit down and sigh.

She arched her brow waiting for a reply from him.

Leon tried to change the subject, "You look beautiful." Leon smiled and Sophie laughed.

Sophie got up, moved around and towards Leon.

"Well, thank you. You don't mind if I sit on your lap do you?" Sophie asked seductively.

Leon shook his head and put his arms on the armrest of his chair.

Sophie straddled his lap and let her lips hover over the skin on his neck before whispering, "You look stressed." She backed away and levelled her eyes with his to ask, "Will you let me help?"

Hearing the slow unzipping of his trousers, a bulge began to arise. He nodded at Sophie's question, which was more of a command.

Her hand came in between them and into his boxer. Her hand gripped onto his dick and started to stoke, agonisingly slow.

Leon tilted his head back onto the headrest and screwed his eyes shut. Sophie began to kiss his neck.

Unconsciously, Leon started to buck his hips. Sophie moved her hand faster but couldn't finish as Leon moved her onto his desk and removed her shorts.

Leon began kissing and sucking her neck before meeting her lip. He whispered, "Cosi bella. Sono così fortunato." (So beautiful. I'm so lucky.)

Sophie moaned when Leon put a finger into her pussy, her hand shot out of the table to steady herself. Pulses could be felt in her pussy and uncertainty was killing her.

Regaining some sense of direction, she removed the shirt and suit blazer Leon was wearing. Exposed to his incredibly muscular body, every muscle would taunt her.

Leon removed her top and blazer to leave wet kisses in between Sophie's breasts. He moved his desktop and pc for more room for Sophie.

She angled herself and let Leon worship her body. His finger kept pumping and he added another one, making Sophie breathe a little harder and moved into the kisses Leon was leaving behind.

Moaning, Sophie was close to her climax but Leon's fingers disappeared, making Sophie was to slap him for teasing her.

He took off his boxers and trousers before resuming his position in front of Sophie, nestling himself in between her legs. Leon parted her lower lips and his dick slowly invaded Sophie opening.

She moaned as she was being stretched and pounded relentlessly.

Leon took hold of both her thighs and buried his dick further into her wet pussy.

The sound of skin slapping against each other filled the air as did moans and groaning.

Minutes later, the feeling of being on the edge of orgasm intensified leading to Leon chasing his release after Sophie only released, seconds later he pulled out and emptied himself on Sophie's left thigh and the desk next to her.

"Feel better?" Sophie asked, trying to regain her breath. She put her hands into his dark blonde hair.

Leon had his hands on either side of her thighs and was bent over, breathing slowly as his stress levels decreased.

"Yeah, much better." He looked into her eyes, "Thank you." They kissed slowly and meaningfully. He cleaned her up and then the desk before himself.

"Do you want to tell me what you were stressing about?" Sophie shimmied into her shorts and slipped her shoes on.

"Some shipment has gone missing and I have no clue who took them. It was most likely the 'rat' but I didn't find anyone on the CCTV." Leon sighed.

While that was happening, Nikolas and Jasmine made it to Nikolas' office.

It was wide, spacious and lots of light shone through.

"How come you left so early this morning?" Jasmine questioned.

Taking a seat in Nikolas' office chair with one of her legs crossed over the other.

"Leon said he found something and he wanted to see us all," Nikolas replied.

Jasmine leaned her head to the side, "So you know what he's going to talk about don't you?"

Nikolas nodded and looked away. Silence enveloped the office, Nikolas stood at the side of his desk gazing out of the floor-length window in a daydream. Jasmine breathed out wanting to get something off of her chest however didn't want to stress Nikolas out more.

"What's wrong?" Nikolas turned to her. "What's bothering you?"

"Well, last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I wanted to see if the storm had let up but when I went to look someone was there. I don't know if it was going crazy..."

"You're not crazy." Nikolas intervened.

"Listen, okay. Looked again at the window and no one was there so you might want to take back your statement of me not being crazy." Jasmine said, glancing over Nikolas's desk.

Nikolas appeared at her side in the space of a second and turned her to face him. "You're not crazy and I am going to look more into that okay?" Nikolas reassured her.

"Can we talk about something else please?" Jasmine asked, exhaustively.

Nikolas nodded, "The guards will be at the meeting. I need you and Sophie to be safe. You girls will always be the priority."

"Right so even though we moved to a whole different country, I and Sophie are still in danger?" Jasmine sighed and quickly said, "Alright, well what's the plan?"

"I know, I know, you're probably fed up of moving so much but-" Nikolas tried to say.

Jasmine quickly interrupted, "Niko, I don't mind moving around. If you weren't here I would still have my same old routine of going to University, coming back home, leaving for work, coming back, making dinner and revising or sleeping." She got up and held the sides of his face, continuing, "I wouldn't want this any other way, trust me." Her thumb began stroking his stubble.

"I love you, Tesoro." Nikolas kissed her lips and pulled away to look at her.

"I love you, too, Nikolas."