Two Queen Bees In A Hive

It was noon when Jasmine finished unpacking and decided to explore the rest of the house.

While touring the house alone, Jasmin bumped onto another woman walking, no not walking, striding.

"Sorry, I was looking at where I was going!" Jasmine spoke out in panic.

"Watch where you're going!" The other girl said at the same time as Jasmine.

"Oh, you're the girl that Nik decided to bring here. Well, I am Agnella." She said, proudly, after a pause.

"I am-" Jasmine was interrupted.

"I know who you are, Jasmine," Agnella spat and she looked Jasmine up and down, "And just so you know, this is just charity work, otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"Excuse me?" Jasmine shouted and made sure to emphasize every syllable.

Agnella crossed her arms and gave Jasmine a last look over before walking away but decided she wasn't finished, "Oh, and stay in your lane."

She flicked her black waist-length hair onto the back of her tanned shoulder and marched away.

Jasmine was shocked and the shock turned into anger. All she could think was 'What is going on?'.

She saw a bodyguard at the end of the corridor and asked where Nikolas' office was. She was directed there and she knocked.

"Come in," Nikolas shouted behind the closed door.

"Hey, is it a good time to talk," Jasmine asked as she entered the office.

She walked towards him, sitting behind a large oak desk, in a black spinning chair.

"You know, you can just come in. You don't need to knock and any time is a good time to talk. " He sat back with his arms on the armrest. "Come here." Nikolas opened his arms so that Jasmine could sit on his lap.

"What did you wanna talk about?" He kissed her cheek.

"I passed this girl," she turned to steady her gaze with his, "She called me a charity case, she openly said that to my face."

Nikolas sat up a little straighter, "Was her name, Agnella?"

Jasmine shrugged and said, "Yeah."

"Don't listen to her. You're not a charity case. Agnella thinks that she and I are in some sort of a relationship just because my father has chosen her to be my 'wife'."

"What?!" Jasmine stood up from his lap, "And you didn't tell me."

Nikolas shot up from his seat and held onto Jasmine's forearm.

"Look, Tesoro, me and Agnella are not together in any way shape or form," Nikolas reassured, stroking Jasmine's arms with his thumbs.

"Ok, but just so you know, if she says shit like that again, I will beat her up. I don't like being disrespected." Jasmine stated.

"Ok, I get it. I will also talk to her, I promise. "

"Ok fine. But if I find it's deeper than what you're saying, I will castrate you." Jasmine said, with a chuckled.

"I would let you do it willingly. Why? Because I am not lying." Nikolas clarified.

Jasmine shrugged and changed the subject. Nikolas sat down and Jasmine sat on his lap again.

While having the conversation, Nikolas would hold onto Jasmine's waist and smile at her facial expressions.

"-so what do you think?" She turned to face him.

"Er, I agree with you?" He questioned as he wasn't listening to what was being said.

Jasmine rolled her eyes and laughed. She realised that Nikolas hadn't listened at all for whatever reason unknown to her.

"What was the emergency earlier?" Jasmine asked.

"So nosy. But it was about the money we got from a 'business deal' and we got more money than we anticipated for." Nikolas stated, smiling.

"I don't know much about your 'business deals' but I am guessing from your smile that it's a good thing?" Jasmine questioned.

"Yeah, of course. It means we made more profit than we needed to complete another business deal." He explained.

Nikolas pecked Jasmine's lips in celebration and because he felt an increasing urge to.

Jasmine smiled when he pulled away and started to tease him. She changed her sitting position to turn to face him with her legs on either side of his. Her arm curled around Nikolas' neck pulling herself to him and closing proximity.

"What are you doing, Tesoro?" Nikolas asked with a cautious smile. He knew Jasmine was up to something.

Jasmine dipped her face close to his neck and started a trail of kisses. This made Nikolas' hold on Jasmine tighten.

While leaving hickies, Jasmine started to cause friction between her and Nikolas. He grunted and screwed his eyes shut tight. His hands travelled up and down Jasmine's hips, arse and waist.

As soon as they were about to kiss one another, the door slammed open and entered Agnella.

Jasmine turned to her as she heard the door slam against the wall and Nikolas opened his eyes in disappointment.

In Nikolas' mind, all he could think was, 'What the fuck does Agnella thinks she's doing?' And being deprived of Jasmine made him even angrier. He was thankful that Jasmine had decided to stay in the same position a little while longer after Agnella came bursting through.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Agnella questioned.

"How many times have I told you to knock? When are you going to understand that you don't come rushing whenever you want!" Nikolas shouted on instinct.

Jasmine found it awkward and wanted to get the hell out of there but the grip Nikolas had on her was strong (not to the point it was hurting her).

Jasmine spoke, "Niko, I am going to go, ok? I will try and find Sophie or something." Jasmine smiled in support and secretly hoping that he would let her go.

Agnella had marched forward, towards the table and heard what Jasmine said.

"That's a right hoe, get the hell out of here," Agnella shouted.

Jasmine was leaving, not because of her commands but because Jasmine didn't feel like fighting someone that day and knew that Nikolas would stop her before she got her hands on Agnella.

As the door close, Nikolas gave a cold look to Agnella.

"What the fuck was that?" He said in a deadly calm tone.

He repeated even louder, "What the fuck was that?!"

Agnella stayed silent.

"One, you do not come to my office without knocking ever and two, you never in any circumstance disrespect me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Nik and I are sorry but you were in here with her. Doing what?" Agnella angrily stated.

"None of your business. If you didn't come here for anything useful, then the door is that way." He pointed to the door.

Agnella hesitated when walking out. But Nikolas stopped her to tell her one last thing.

"Oh and Agnella, if I hear you call my girlfriend a charity case, a hoe or even give her the wrong look..." he said, while looking over some papers and looked up at her when saying the final statement, "I will put in the cells with all the other people that think it's okay to disrespect me and next time calls me boss. You're dismissed." Nikolas shooed her away as he kept looking over some papers.

She left with even more hate building inside her than ever.