Chapter 19// The "Couple" In New York

Darcy's POV

'I felt the plane being thrown forward and everything went to blinding whiteness'

I woke up with a gasp. I looked around the plane and everyone was asleep. "Are you alright? You were moving a lot and muttering things", Jack's words were layered with confusion and worry. "I'm fine, just a slight bad dream". "Darcy ca-" Jack was interrupted by the captain speaking over the intercom. "Hello this is your captain speaking, please fasten your seatbelt, turn off all electronic devices, and close all open tray tables. We will be landing in approximately ten minutes, we hope you enjoy our stay in the city that never sleeps!"

I was about to wake Shawn up but he was sleeping with his lips slightly pouted, I decided to post it on snapchat with the caption 'Shawn Mendes or Kylie Jenner? 👄 10/10 get this question wrong.' I then woke him up and told him to check my snapchat story when we got to the hotel. He agreed seeming obviously confused.

As soon as we got off the airplane with our bags we decided to go straight to our limo that was apparently waiting outside to avoid bumping into fans because we were way too tired. We all piled into the limo as soon as we did all the passport checks etc. I sat down with JJ and Erin. They flirted very obnoxiously the entire drive so I entertained myself with my phone. Instagram never failed to amuse me but after going to my favorite person Jack, (@Thatsojack), I moved onto Vine. My feed mainly contained Teen Wolf, The Originals, & One Direction edits. Not going to lie the fangirl addiction is real with those men. "Hey do you have an AUX cord?" I asked tapping on the little window that separated the passengers from the driver. Our driver nodded and proceeded to pass me the black cord. I plugged it my phone and searched for a song. I decided on Girl Almighty and if you don't know who sings that then bye bitch.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS MY SHIT!"
"Yassss bitch!!!"
"LOUISSSSSS!!"
The guys and the girls shouted and let out several "manly" screams as the song began to play.

"...As many ambulances as it takes just to save a savior.. Ohh oh oh.." Our singing was all off key but very funny.

"LETS HAVE ANOTHER TOAST TO THE GIRL ALMIGHTY!!"
"Am I the onlyyyy... Only believerrr?" Shawn took over a verse and then Jack did and so on and so fourth. I was awarded most of Zayns solos and the last verse in which all of the guys shouted "bruh." Afterwards and then 'passed out'. We continued jamming to the next song, Act My Age until we can to a stop and routinely piled out of the car.

We all excitedly pushed each other out and collected our bags. Woah...The hotel was huge!

Everyone checked in and went up to their rooms but there was a problem with my room. "We are very sorry mam but there doesn't seem to be a room booked for anyone under the name of Kendrick and we currently do not have any rooms availble." The lady spoke with worry in her voice as she continued to type madly at her computer.

"Wait it seems that we do have one room availble, it is on the top floor, the penthouse suite. I suppose that will do, miss?"
"Oh um, yes that sounds great but will it cost more?"
"It normally would but since we misplaced your reservations the room is on us"
"Okay, thank you!"
"It's our pleasure, we hope you enjoy your stay."

We began to gather our bags but a bellhop inturrupted us. "I will take those for you ladies." "Oh, Thank you...Scott" I said as I glanced at his name that was sewn on his dress jacket. "No problem for a beautiful lady like yourself", his words brought a slight blush to my cheeks. I whispered a 'thank you' and made my way over to the elevators. The ride up to the top floor was slightly long, well just a couple of minutes, due to the penthouse being on the top floor. The doors opened and I saw Cameron walk out of a room. "Hey, looks like we are floor buddies!" he said as he walked over to me. "Does anyone else have a room up here?" I questioned. "Nope just us" Cam wiggled his eyebrows as he finished his sentence. "Weirdo" I muttered as I walked over to room 569 and slid the key card in the door.