Chapter 15 // The YouTuber Fun

After riding some more rides we went and got something to eat. By the time we got done eating it and back to the hotel it was already around 6. Since it wasn't dark outside we decided to play some volleyball outside.

I went up to my room with Eden and Erin to change into something more sporty. "Can I borrow some spandex?", Eden asked as we rummaged through the closet. I handed her a black pair that matched mine. I put on my spandex and one of Cameron's shirts I had taken from him. Once I threw my hair up in a pony tail we were all ready. Slipping on some nike tennis shoes we left the room.

We were all meeting at the indoor gymnasium the hotel had. (A/N:Just go with it. Idek if hotels have them lol). Once we got down there we got into our groups. Everyone was divided into two separate groups.
Group 1: Jack J, Erin, Aaron, Kayden, Matthew S, Jack, Taylor, Baylor, and Matt.
Group 2: Mahogany, Me, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Eden, John Stephens, Cole, and Shawn.
(A/N: Don't think I'm missing anyone lol)

The game started with Taylor serving it. It was pretty laid back until we all started getting a little competitive. "Come on, can't you move faster than that Gilinsky?". I shouted as Jack failed to return the ball. He replied with swiftly smacking the ball hard over the net. It hit the ground before any of us could get to it. "Fast enough for you?" Jack said cockily.

"Okay let's really play", I said grabbing the ball and serving it over the net. Aaron hit it back over the net right to Cameron. "Set me up", I shouted as Cam set the ball to me. I jumped and spiked it harder than I expected. The sound of it slamming on the court made me smile and run to Cameron. "Yes!" I shouted as he picked me up in a hug. He put me down and I walked over to the net smirking.

I served it again but this time Baylor returning it.
"Set it up", I said as it went to Nash. He bumped it to me, I set it to Cam. He spiked it hard over the net. Jack tried to stop it from hitting the ground but failed. "Yasss", we all shouted. This time when I served it JJ, Jack and Erin set it up. Erin spiked it over and I dove to save it. I successfully bumped it up just inches away from the ground. It went towards Mahogany who missed it. I laughed as the ball rolled away.

The rest of the game went the same. Our team ended up winning 27-21. We all cheered in victory. I ran over to Nash and Cameron hugging them both. "You were legit that entire game!" Nash said.
"Thanks! You guys were great too". "We kicked ass" Cameron said laughing. "Let's take a big group selfie!" I shouted laughing. We all took one then I took some individuals with Nash, Cam, Jack, Erin, Eden, Mahogany, Aaron, Matt, and Carter. #selfiecentral. "Hey do you want to come to our room? We're gonna do some yotube videos" Nash asked. "Yeah I'd love to, just let me grab some clothes out of my room", I replied. "If you just want something lose you can wear something of mine" Cameron said as we started walking to the elevator.
"Okay sure".

We all split into the elevators. Jack, JJ, and Erin were with us in the elevator. "You sucked" I said jokingly walking to Jack. "Whatever" he muttered putting his arms around my waist. "I'm going over to Cam and Nash's room tonight" I said to both Jack and Erin. "Okay"
"Bye girl!"
We walked out of the elevator and into our rooms. Cam, Nash, and I going into their room. I sat on one of the beds as Cameron and Nash went over to their closet. "Hey come choose what you want", Cameron called to me. I got up and walked into the closet. It was the same as mine (Erin & Eden's).
"Just grab what you want"
"Okay thanks"

I grabbed some grey sweats and a tie-dye shirt that Cam wore a lot. Nash had already changed by the time I got out of the closet. But Cameron stood shirtless in boxers putting on some sweats and a shirt.
"Gez fatty!" I shouted jokingly at Cameron. He definitely wasn't fat."Excuse you?! I'm sexy", Cameron shouted doing a weird little butt movement. Oh that weirdo.