Chapter 17 // The Fight

Random Shout outs for this chapter:

@c0rrin08 for being a fun person to talk to and because she is now my adopted child. Go follow her she's awesome.

@ Ally for writing some of this chapter!! Thanks girl!

(Songs for this chapter:

Addicted to love ~ Florence and The Machine

Lies ~ Marina & the Diamonds

Give me love ~ Ed Sheeran

High Hopes ~ kodaline )

JACK'S POV:

My heart sank. Was I seeing this right? Did Darcy decline my invitation to hang out with Matt behind my back? AND lie about it? What They could be talking about the bet. He could at any time tell her what I've been dreading to. I slowly walked to over to her, my mind racing. She saw me and smiled but I could see a bit of nervousness in her expression.

"Hey babe! I'm sorry we couldn't go out tonight. Some crazy shit happened and..." I had to cut Darcy off there. My confused and angry state took over and another side of me came out.

"Can we talk...alone?" I said quietly.

"Of course," Darcy replied, sounding slightly worried. She said her goodbye to Matt who gave her a smile. We walked down the hall to the exit door and walked outside. The air was cool and fresh and the sky was darkening by the second, despite the street lights that dotted the parking lot of our hotel.

"So what happened tonight? I saw you talking to Matt. I thought you were with Cameron and Nash," I said.

"I was, we just got back from the hospital. Matt and I where just talking about everything that happened. We only got to talk for a few minutes before you interrupted. What is the reason you even brought me out here?" Darcy said, sounding confused and slightly angry.

I should really just walk away before I let my anger cause me to say anything regretful. But the mix of jealousy, nervousness, and adrenaline; was too strong and everything just flew out of my mouth.

"Either way, you told me you were with Cameron and Nash! And when I got there, you were standing there talking to Matt. Why didn't you text me? You only texted me once all evening and that was when you were declining my dinner invitation!"

"Is this about the date?! We can go on a date any time! I just happened to be busy tonight! And like I said before, I was only talking to Matt for A FEW MINUTES. When we got back to the hotel, I started to talk to him about what happened. I did text you telling you what happened with Cameron and that we would be back from the hospital soon. I expected you to be asleep since we are all doing things tomorrow including getting ready to leaving for New York City!" Darcy exclaimed, anger spreading on her face.

"It's not just about the date or you talking to Matt either! You've been spending a lot more time with Cameron lately and you know it!" I said, causing an accused look to form on Darcy's face.

"So, what, are you jealous?! Look, me and Cameron are really good friends! You wouldn't have a problem with me hanging out with Eden or Erin now would you? Cameron is a very nice friend and we where filming with Nash. Do you have a problem with me being around Nash now too?" Darcy yelled, obviously becoming angrier.

"Well you seem to have spent a whole lot of time with him today!" I said.

"I HAD TO TAKE HIM TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL!!" Darcy yelled in reply.

"I know that! I'm talking about before the whole incident, earlier in the day! You put off what was supposed to be a romantic dinner to make a stupid YouTube video!"