Chapter 9 // The Events After The Movie

*WARNING: RATED R*
(If you do not want to read any sexual content then please just skip this chapter)

So this chapter is a little...different. Hope you enjoy! ;)

The movie slowly ended and I felt butterflies swarm in my stomach. The screen went black and the credits rolled on the screen.

"That movie never get's old!" Jack said to me.

"Yeah I love it," I said back, smiling.

"Well I love that shirt on you," he said, gesturing toward the maroon Lace shirt I was wearing, from Hollister. "Did I mention how gorgeous you look tonight?"

I blushed and smiled at him. I gazed at his luscious lips and bit my bottom lip. Oh I wanted him so badly. He got the memo and slowly leaned in for a kiss. I obviously kissed back. He swirled his tongue gently at the opening of my mouth, begging for entrance. I accepted, feeling his tongue thrust into my mouth and fight for dominance. He won. I moaned slightly. He smiled into the kiss, "you feel wonderful."

"So do you," I whispered. His hand slowly reached up to the hem of my shirt and he played with it a bit and looked at me. I nodded and he pulled it off. I did the same to him and went back to kissing him. He kissed down to my neck. He moved his lips in an utterly pleasurable rhythm against my neck and slowly undid the clasp on my blue pushup bra. He pulled it off, leaving my breasts bare. He smiled and kissed me again. I pulled off his jeans and threw them across the room, then pulled my leggings off and went back to kissing him. He began massaging my breasts, causing me to moan into our kiss. I stared at the large growing bulge in his boxers. He smiled into the kiss when he saw the expression on my face. I moved my hand forward and grazed my fingers across his bulge, causing him to moan against my lips. I slipped my hand into his boxers and grabbed his hard-on. Wow...it was big. I began pumping up and down causing him to moan uncontrollably. He pulled his boxers off, letting his erection slap against his stomach. I leaned my head down and swirled my tongue on the top. Without warning, I suddenly took his whole length into my mouth, causing me to gag a little. He leaned his head back in pleasure. I hollowed my cheeks, this threw him over the edge.

"D-Darcy," he stuttered. "I-I..I'm gonna..."

He climaxed, gasping for air.

Then I went up to kiss him again, and saw that he was still out of breath. He reached down and pulled off my deep blue lace panties.

"Wow, you are gorgeous," he said, admiring my now naked body.

I blushed and smiled at him.

He slowly traced his finger down my chest to my pelvis and leaned his head down, leaving small kisses all along my stomach and thighs. Jack moved his head to my sex and ran his tongue around the entrance. I gasped in pleasure as his tongue explored places that had never been touched. I moaned and bit my bottom lip causing me to smile. He kept swirling his tongue. I was close...very close. He plunged a finger into me, throwing me over the edge. I orgasmed suddenly and he licked along the opening one last time.

"Jack, I need you...now," I said.

He got up and grabbed a condom out of his suitcase and put it on. He carefully positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me in the eyes. I nodded, signaling that it was ok.

He thrust into me gently and let me adjust to his surprisingly large size. I moaned as he massaged my left breast while picking up his speed. He thrust more quickly causing me to moan louder.

"Oh jack... You...are..amazing." I managed to say in between thrusts. We moaned together as jack thrusted and I grinded into him.

"J-jack I'm close," I stuttered.

"Me too," he said. "Just hold it in and we'll both let go on the count of three."

I moaned louder as it got harder to control myself.

"Hold on baby," Jack said. "Ok, 3...2..1." We both came at the same time and he fell beside me on the bed, panting. We kissed one last time and I layed back in his arms.

"The other boys won't hear about this," I said. "Right?"

"I think they already did hear us," Jack chuckled. I smiled and yawned.

"Are you sleepy?" Jack asked, making puppy dog eyes. I nodded, and layed my head down on the pillow, slowly drifting off in his arms.

So...yeah...took a while to write that. It's pretty damn dirty. Sorry if Darcy sounds slutty to you...but yeah! So the story is starting to live up to its title. I hope you guys some-what enjoyed this. Love all you readers! 5k is amazing!

XOXO~ Ally