Chapter 2 // The First Day of Magcon

DARCY'S POV

The sound of my alarm intruded my beauty sleep. Every morning to the song "indoor recess" by the oh-so-wonderful Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson. I was a huge fan of them both, but Jack G was the one that i was particularly attracted to. I turned the alarm off. "Well I'm not doing anything today. Might as well go back to sleep.." I thought and began to drift off. "WAIT!!" My thoughts screamed at me, "what's today?" Oh. My. God. Today is June 15th. The day i go to Magcon!! The day i found out they were on tour, it became my number one on my bucket list to meet them. I sprang from under the covers and walked in my kitchen. I went to the fridge and got a bottled Starbucks frappuchino and went back to my room. I got my iphone and texted my best friend, Kian Lawley, "Morning! When should i pick you up? Today is Magcon Day!! :)" I took my phone and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. God i was a mess. I went over to the shower and turned on the hot water. I stripped and stepped into the steamy rain causing me to sigh in relief. I washed my hair and body as fast as i could and stepped out. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. i scanned my closet, until i found the perfect outfit. A black Magcon tank top, some dark denim shorts, and hot pink vans. I grab the outfit and go lay it on my bed. I walk back into my bathroom and get blow dry my hair. When i finished i got my flat iron out and straightened my hair. Then i put it into a french twist with a bobby pin. I then began to get all my makeup out. I put a small amount of liquid foundation, some shimmery tan colored eye shadow, and some mascara. I did some finishing touches and went back into my bedroom. I quickly dressed and grabbed my iphone, and wallet and put them in my purse. I went downstairs grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in my black Range Rover and drove to Kian's house, which was only 25 minutes away.

*25 minutes later* I pulled into o2l's driveway. (btw, if you don't know what o2l is or who they are then ill tell you...o2l stands for Our 2nd Life, and its just a group of guys who are friends who make youtube videos. Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Jc Caylen, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, Sam Pottorff. They all live in the "o2l house" together in California. Well Sam and Trevor don't but the rest do. Go look them up on youtube, they are hilarious). I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I knocked loudly, and seconds later Kian opened the door. "Hey sorry i left my phone upstairs, i'll be right back." Kian said and jogged up the stairs. I wondered into the living room to find Connor and Ricky sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey" they both say in unison, Just as Kian came down the stairs. "Hey leggo!" Kian said while smiling. We jumped in my car and put the address in my GPS.

We stopped by Starbucks and got some coffee. After that we started driving with about 20 minutes until we got there. "I can't believe we're going to Magcon!" i said in excitement. "Yeah" Kian replied. I started thinking about all the boys and once Jack G popped into my thoughts, I couldn't help but start talking about him. "And omg Jack Gilinsky is soo hot! He's got that body and that backflip he always does is just sooo mhm!!" As i ranted about Jack G, I could sense Kian tensing up. Thats when he bursted,"Why do you like him that much? He seems sorta like the player type." After Kian said that, I got defensive. "I think your wrong about that. He seems like a sweet guy." "Well i just don't want you to get hurt." Just as i was about to reply Kian and I pulled up to where Magcon was being held.

Kian texts Jc to come and let us i the locked door. I can't help but feel excited as we are waiting for Jc to open the door. Several minutes later the door is opened and me & Kian are met with a happy Jc. "Hey man", Kian and Jc exchange hellos. As Jc looks at me he smiles, and we hug. It's only been a week since I've seen him. (Me usually being at the o2l house, hanging with either Conner,Kian,Ricky or Jc.) After breaking apart from our hug Jc leas us inside. We walk through the place until we come to what appears to be all the guy's area to hang out. They are all goofing around being dorks and are on their phones. As I walk through i can't help but stare as I pass Jack G. He was just so attractive and I want to just uhh. I thought until i was pulled out of my thoughts by a loud "DARC!!". I looked over to see none other then Cameron running towards me. "CAM!" I shout as he practically tackles me with a huge hug. "I missed my bae' so much!" Cameron said while still hugging me. "It's only been a week and a half since we last hung out tho!" I say laughing at his reaction. "A week and a half?! Wayy too long!" Only Cameron is this dramatic,haha but i have to admit i love it.

(A/N: This was a shit update but Ally's got school tomorrow so we're tired. Well hope you enjoyed the shit ! )

~Michaela & Ally :) xx