A.N // Not A Chapter

I'm sorry for not being able to update. I have an extensive amount of homework lately plus all of my CGA's and exams. I know you guys want me to update considering that's the only thing my comments ever say. Which sort of sucks. I wish that people would comment nice things or just their opinions on the chapters. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful for my readers. Because I am very grateful, I just wish the comments would give a bit more feedback. Some do but must just say "update".

I have a sort of hard time updating because when I actually do find the find to write I choose no to. I feel like updating has become more of hassle then an enjoyment. I'm not as much of a fan of Magcon & Jack Gilinsky as I was when I first started writing the book. Which also has to do with the fact that I find writing the book unentertaining.

I've also been thinking about finding a new co-writer considering my last one no longer helps. I think it would help me update more. But the only problem is that I would probably be very picky with choosing who could get to be it; and I already have plans for the book. Like I always have random ideas for the book and I wrote then down. So the person I choose wouldn't have to come up with ideas, I would already have them.

So, if you are interested in being the co-writer Kik me. My username is --} Michaela.Miller

When you Kik me I will probably ask you some questions. (Sounds stupid, oh well). Such as:

Why are you interested in writing the book?

Why should I choose you over others?

Do you have any experience with writing?

Do you have any work of yours that I can read?

Name? (Obviously)

Age?

Ect..

Alright so that's it for this note. Once again, I'm sorry for not updating. But Kik message me if you are interested.

Comment & vote to be a Jarcy fan.

QOTD: What do you think of the trailer for 50 Shades of Grey?

(I think it looks amazing and I'm super interested in the movie. I haven't read the book but I have been reading the book Dominant by @ziallbeauty and I love it beyond believe. Its supposed to be super similar to 50 Shades Of Grey, so if that's true then I will definitely love it. (You should go check her book out).

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE HARRY STYLES. Everyone is worrying about the Superbowl but I'm just celebrating the birthday of the greatest man alive. I'm super thankful to his parents for doing the dirty and having him. Lol. Harry may be super weird and make dumb jokes. But I love him way too much. He taught me not to care what other people thought. That if you are happy with it then who cares. To have fun and be yourself and wear whatever the hell you want. I'm going to end this before o start getting even further about how much I love that weirdo. So once again, happy birthday to Harry.

Okay well byaaa, wuv you guys .

~Michaela