Chapter 20 // The Events Of Last Night

Skinny Love // Ed Sheeran Cover
Dark Paradise // Lana Del Rey
Stay With Me // Sam Smith
Banana Pancakes // Jack Johnson

"I love you"
As soon as the words left Cameron's lips his body left mine and I let out a slight groan. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that or done that, I just I needed t-" he stuttered as he tried to apolagize. "It's fine Cameron, you made a mistake we can just forget it ever happened", my quiet words were laced with dissapointment as I interrupted his rambling. "But it wasn't a mistake Darcy, I've wanted to do that since we were kids I just never had the guts to do it" I was silent as he spoke. "We can forget it if you want to but you have to know that I want you to know that your wanted and that you're loved. No matter how much you fight with Jack or me or anyone. I... nevermind I should probably stop talking, I'm drunk as shit." He let out a sad chuckle after he finished his sentence.

As he finished his sentence his eyes began to droop. "L-lets get you to bed.." I said as I stood up and put mine hand out. He grabbed it and stood up shakily. We made it to his room and as I opened the door he lost his balance, causing me to have to wrap my arms around his waist to steady him out. "Woahh, be carefull there". "I can walk away from it I swear" He responded holding his hands up in defense. "Loser" I muttered as we made our way to his bed and I set him down on it. He began to strip out of his clothes but stopped when he couldn't get his shirt over his head. "Darcy help me I'm blind!" He shouted trying to get the clothing off of his face.

I laughed as I pulled the material over his head completely and tossed it on the ground. He continued to undress until he was in only boxers. Once he was done he stood back up and wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "Giving my girl a hug goodnight" He said as he let go of me. "Oh okay, well go to sleep now". "Fine mommy" He teased as he got under the covers. I laughed at his dumb joke and picked up his clothes from the floor. I gathered them in a little pile and set them next to his bathroom door.

I looked over to see him passed out and snoring. "Goodnight Cam" I whispered as I turned the lights off and went to my room. I took my yoga pants off and decided to just sleep in a shirt he had previously given me. 'Who needs pants when it's hot as shit?' my slighty drunk self thought. I layed down and within seconds my eyes fluttered shut.

"No....No don't!..Please don't hurt her!" I heard screams and shot awake. What in the world? Who was screaming in the middle of the night? I heard another noise and got out of my bed. I walked into the hallway and followed the noise into Cameron's room. He was on his bed tossing and turning. "No not her! Don't touch her!" His shouts confused me until I realized that he was still asleep. I walked to the side of his bed and touched his shoulder. "Cameron wake up.." I whispered as I began to shake him lightly. I knew you weren't supposed to wake people up during dreams but he looked so in pain. He continued to muttered things and struggle with himself.

"Cameron!" I shouted and his eyes shot open. "Darcy!" he yelled as his arms wrapped tightly around me. "What were you dreaming about? Are you okay?" I questioned as I ran my fingers over his slightly sweaty back. "It was.. uh, it was nothing" He answered as he released me. "Oh.. I guess I'll go back to my room now" I told him as I made my way to the door. "Darcy wait.." He called. "Yeah?". "Do you think you can stay with me? You don't have to I just-"

"I'll stay, it's no problem" I said as I made my way back to his bed. "Here" he spoke as he lifted his covers for me to get in. I got in and he turned the lights back off. "Goodnight Darcy". "Goodnight Cameron" I called back as I set my head on a pillow and shut my eyes. I layed with my eyes closed for what felt like hours but was probably only minutes. I turned over to face him, "I can't sleep". He muttered something I couldn't hear and I felt a hand on my waist pulling my to his chest. I layed my head on his chest as one of his hands set on my waist and the other was against my lower back, pulling me even closer to him. "Are you okay with sleeping like this?" he questioned half heartedly. "Yes" I whispered back as I snuggled into him. I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I was almost asleep when I heard him whisper, "I love you Darc". I tried not to smile and let him realize that I wasn't completed asleep yet. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier and I was instantly asleep.

I awoke to the sound of the phone ringing. I looked every where for the phone and finally found Cameron's phone and the screen was lit up with the name 'Nash'. "Hello, Cameron's phone, Darcy speaking" I said as I hit answer. "Darcy? What are you doing with Cameron's phone?" He questioned. "He spent the- I mean we were hanging out this morning, since our rooms are on the same floor. "Mhm sure, well you guys can come down foor breakfest we are all going to Ihop or something." "Oh I think we are just gonna stay in and get room service, thanks though". "Okay byee, don't do anything I wouldn't" He said as he hung up. I laughed at his stupid comment and then felt the bed stir. "Darcy?" Cameron said as he sat up in bed.

"Hey, does your head hurt?"

"A little bit, who called me?"

"Oh, Nash did, he invited us to go out to breakfest with everyone but I told him we were just gonna order room service. Since your head would probably hurt. Sorry I didn't mean to make you mad by answering your phone I just didn't want to wake you.."

"It's fine, lets go order room service!" He said as he got up and went to the phone in the kitchen. "Order some pancakes and coffee for me!" I called as I layed back in the bed. I waited for him to come back but he never did so I went to go see what was taking him so long. "What is taking you so lo-" I stopped when I saw Jack standing in the door way talking to Cameron. "Hey sorry, I was just getting the door" Cameron told me as I walked up next to him. "Can I talk to Darcy alone for a minute?" Jack asked Cameron. "No I don-" Cam went to tell Jack but I interrupted, "Yes, here come in". Cameron looked angry as he went back to the kitchen to finish our order. "Here let's go to my room" I said leading Jack there. I closed the door as we both got to my room. "Soo...?" "I came to ask you if you wanted to go to breakfast with me but I see that you've already got someone here" Jack stated blankly. "Sorry, you can eat with us if you'd like?" I offerred. "No thanks, I like your outfit by the way. Glad to see you are moving foward." His words were cold and hard but I could tell he was trying to keep himself from breaking. I looked down at my body and realized that I was only wearing a shirt. "Listen nothing happened between us, I promise".
"I never said anything did, but even if it did it's fine. We aren't together right now and you can do what you want" His voice got less cold and more on the verge of breaking. "I don't want to do anything with him. It's really hot in here that's why I don't have pants on and he spent the night because we were watching movies and he got really tired." He rolled his as, "Too tired to walk across the hall to his room?"
"Listen I am not going to prove myself to you. You are either going to believe that I didn't do anything with him and that I don't want to or you are going to continue being as asshole and arguing with me", my words came out meaner than I expected.

Within seconds I was pinned to the wall and his body was against mine. "I'm sorry, I just get really jealous. Forgive me?" he whispered as his lips brushed mine. "I don't know..." I trailed off. "Let me make it up to you" and with that his lips came crashing down onto mine. Our lips moved quickly and my hands found his hair, pulling him closer to me. His hands went from my hair to my back to my lower back. "So we are allowed to kiss now?" He question made me realize that we shouldn't be doing this. But I wanted to feel his touch and his lips so badly. "Shut up" I said pushing my lips back onto his. "The food is here and-" The door burst open and Cameron was standing in the doorway looking shocked. Jack moved away from me as Cameron walked back out of the room. I followed behind him until he went into his own room and closed the door. I let out a sigh and set my head against his door.

"Walk me out?" I heard as hands meet my waist. I nodded and went to the door with Jack. "Shopping and dinner tonight at five?" he said as his face neared mine. "Sounds good" I said as I pecked his lips and went to walk back inside. I was pulled back and into his arms again within a matter of seconds, "Hey I get more than that don't I?" He smiled as he brought his lips back to mine. I felt his touch brush mine and explore my mouth and I moaned at the needed contact. "See you tonight babe" He said kissing me one last time before walking to the elevator. I walked back inside, closing the door and leaning against it. I shut my eyes for a second until I heard a door being opened and Cameron walking out to the living room.

"Your food is going to get cold" He called. I walked over and sat beside him silently. "Listen I'm not mad, not at all. I have no reason to be. So tell me, what all happened last night? I can't remember a damn thing", he broke the silence.

(A/N: omfg it's been ages. I'm so so so so sorry. If you still love me and the book you should leave a comment and a vote/heart.)

QOTD: Opinion on Zayn leaving One Direction?

QOTD #2: Thoughts on Madison and Jack? (They are no no)