Chapter 16 // The Hospital Pants

(OKAY, hiii. It's Michaela . But ahhh Finally an update! So updates/chapters are going to be a little different from now on. Tell me what you think in the comments)

Random shoutouts-

@ETwin00 ~ Because she is a really sweet reader and always sends me the sweetest DM's. So go follow her :).

@@_Taylor_Caniffs_Bae1 ~ She made a cute outfit for he story on Polyvore. Hers the link if you want to check it out --> http://www.polyvore.ucom/m/set?.embedder=8130050&.svc=copypaste&id=121218738

Who do you see Darcy as? I see her as a mix between Madison Beer & Bethany Mota. Comment down below who you see her as.

Songs for this chapter-

(A/N: okay so I'm gonna start doing songs that I either listened to while writing the chapter. Or think go with the chapter. Sorry if you don't like them, if you do then Yay!)

Sexy Can I ~ Ray J (idek with this one)

Do I Wanna Know? ~ Arctic Monkeys

All Night Longer ~ Sammy Adams

This Is The Way I Live~ Baby Boy Da Prince

Midnight Memories ~ One Direction

DARCY'S POV

The labels where already peeled off the cans from when the guys bought them. Nash got the two bags consisting of gross and good canned foods and brought them over to the area where we are filming. I walked over to my spot in that area and waited for everything to be set up. My phone played 'Wiggle' by Jason Derulo, informing me that I have a text message. Unlocking my phone I saw the several messages and notifications from friends.

I opened my twitter notification and read a tweet from Ricky (Dillon) "@RickyPDillon: @DarcyKenKen Can not wait to see ya at Playlist soon! Love ya Darc :)". I sent a quick reply back, "@DarcyKenKen: @RickyPDillon Can't wait to see you too Ricky! Love and Miss you :) xx". Ricky and I have been friends since Kian introduced me to O2L. We bonded the moment we both had a Teen Wolf marathon. I moved onto Frankly Chat, lots of messages from fans, and a new message from Troye (Sivan).

"Hi, I've heard that you will be at Playlist Live. Hoping to get to talk more than we did last year. See you there :))".

"I hope we will too. I'll look for Tyler in order to find you ;). See you soon Sivan! xx"

Last to check was my text messages. There were many new texts, I must have not heard my ringtone go off. I clicked on the first one which was from a girl on my professional volleyball team, Holland.

"It seems like we haven't talked in forever. I hope your having fun with all your boys and internet things. The girls and I have been missing you! You better be at the new season practice! We miss and love you lots Darc <3"

"I miss you girls too! And I am having fun, we're going to NYC in like a day! But I will defiantly be there for practice. Tell the girls I Love them and I love you too :) xx"

Next was a simple message from Kian, "Hey, how is Magcon going? The guys and I will be in NYC for Playlist Live. Glad we will all be able to hang out the . Missing you lots and we can't wait to see you.

P.S. Andrea says 'Hiyyaaa Darc-bae' ". I smiled as I read it and laughed at Andrea's little note. Me and Andrea have been friends since her and Kian started dating. Although at first I do have to admit she wasn't too fond of Kian and I being so close. But now she knows Kian and I are practically brother and sister. Moving onto the next message which was from Jack. "Hey we should hang out in 30 minutes, go to a fancy restaurant. Be ready. :)"