Chapter 5 // The End Of The Night

(A/N: by the way Darcy works at Hollister as a model, I totally forgot to mention that. But she isn't a huge model there, she is just new. Please enjoy this chapter :)

As we finished eating I saw that it was already 7pm. The waitress came back with the bill and set it on the table. Jack and I went to grab it at the same time his hand going on top of mine. "Its fine i'll pay for it" He insisted. "No come on at least let me pay half" I protested, while handing him $40 instead of my credit card. He took it with a sigh.

He put his own money in and when the waitress came back,he handed it to her. After she left with the check Jack started laughing lightly. "What are you laughing about?" I asked. "You didn't really think I'd let you pay for half did you?" He asked handing me my $40. "What? How did you? Uh Jack!" I said in realization and slight anger for him not letting me pay.

I took the money and shoved it in my purse,"i'll be paying you back". "Ya sure" He said as our waitress came back with Jacks credit card.

Jack stood up and put his hand out for me,"May I escort thee to thy car?" He asked, it was cheesy but adorable. I grabbed my purse and stood. "Yes you may" I said taking his hand.

We walked out to the car and he let go of my hand to open the door. I honestly didn't want to let go, but I got in the car.

As we were driving we hit some traffic, so we put the radio on. Sweater Weather started playing, when Jack shouted "oo this is my jam!!" While doing weird car dance moves. I stared at him for moment before joining his. "Cause its to coolldd for you here,and now, so let me holld your handss in the holes of my sweater!!" We sang. A few songs and a ton of goofy singing later, we pulled into the hotel parking lot. We got out of the car and went inside.

Once we got in the elevator Jack grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. It was silent, but that perfect type of silent. Once the elevator got to our floor we stood outside mine and Jack's room. "I had a good time at whatever that was" I said in a happy tone. "That we can say was our first date, if thats okay with you" He said nervously. "Its okay with me" I said in absolute bliss."Can i give you my number?","ya" i said handing him my iPhone. He gave me my phone back after putting his number in. As we were going back back to our own rooms, he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

When i got in my room I felt like I could faint. I just changed into some spandex and kept the same jack shirt on. I took off my makeup and got into bed, It was already 10 pm. I set my alarm for 9am and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: well can't believe this story has over 220 reads! 😁 Please vote since theres only 5 votes. I try to update as much as i can, which is a lot since i have no life 😔.... There is going to be 2 more chapters up tomorrow, 'chapter 6: And We Dance' & 'chapter 7: the bet' so pleeease vote! Hope you had a good New Year, 2014! :)

QOTN: who's seen Catching Fire? Team: Gale,Peeta, or Finnick?? (Comment you answer)

~Michaela :) xx