Chapter 18 // The Day On A Plane

(A/N: oh my god I am so dreadfully sorry. I haven't updated in over two months, as you guys can tell. I have been so busy with school and trying to keep my grades up. I finally wrote enough to make an update. I changed the cover for the book, you should tell me what you think in the comments. I also changed the titles of the chapters to make the book look a bit more put together and professional. Soo I really hope you enjoy the update and make sure to comment and tell me what you think! Love ya. ~Michaela )

(Random Shout out(s):

Shout out to @Tj (I don't have a clue of what your username is). But "Ally" tells me you read the book . Comment if you see this! Well I hope you enjoy the update too because I've been told you've been waiting for an update. )

DARCY'S POV

My alarm played obnoxiously loud informing me that it was time to get out of my place of comfort. My hand reached over and tapped the screen repeatedly, trying to get the noise to subside. I suprisingly managed to silence the wake up call without opening my eyes. The events of last night flashed through my mind sending a cold shiver down my back. I still don't understand what the fight was about. Every word Jack said confused me and left a question.

I do understand him not liking the fact that I declined his dinner date. But I thought that he would also understand that I would love to go out any other night. We could have just waited until NYC to go out ; It would be a whole lot fancier there than it would be here. The whole thing with me and Matt talking was even more stupid. We literally only talked for a few minutes before Jack interrupted and that talk was mainly about looking foward to going to New York City.

I just don't comprehend the problem with us talking. Jack is probably jealous but that does not justify the fight that was caused because of it. When he said that YouTube videos are stupid and emplied that I need to spend less time with Cameron it made me angerier than ever. He has no right to tell me that I can not spend time with Cameron. Cam and I are good friends and I get to spend time with him on this tour. Jack and I may have known each other for about a year, (We'd met at other tours and such). But our strange realationship is not strong enough for him to complain about who I hang out with. When I think about it our relationship is barely even a relationship.

We went on a few 'dates' and did thinks on sheets, that I do admit happened to soon into the 'relationship', but he never really asked me to officially be his girlfriend. We rarely ever talk about our relationship with each other.

I stop myself from thinking about things any further and open my eyes. The curtains let in a lot of lights so the room was quite blinding to my eyes. My sight ajusted and I looked over to see Eden sleeping. Erin's bed was empty to my right. The bathroom light was on so I assume thats where she was. I groggily get out of my bed and padded over to the bathroom. The door was already open so I entered and Erin stood there with wet hair looking for something in the drawers. "Hey, your up!" Erin said looking at me then go back to looking for whatever it was she was looking for.

"Yes I am! But it looks like Eden is still snoozing though."

"Yeah, we all got in pretty late last night. We where trying to wait for you guys to get back from the hospital. What time did you guys even get in last night?"

"Umm sometime around 3 am. I didn't even realize you guys weren't here when I went to bed. I was really tired and a lot of things happened last night." I stated recalling last night.

"Oh yeah I heard about everything that happened last night, it sounds pretty crazy."

"Everything that happened last night definitely was crazy, beyond your knowledge!"