Chapter 11 // The Trip to Nashville

After we ate our food, we got more coffee from Starbucks for the 2 1/2 hour plane trip and went back over to the rest of the guys. We had a good 20 minutes left until we could board our plane so we got comfortable in the waiting area. I got my Mac Book out of my backpack and went on tumblr to pass the time.Then the guys and I took some photos for Instagram.

Time passed pretty quickly and I could hear our flight number being called over the intercom. I got all of my stuff together and we all walked over to the plane boarding area. "I think we're all close to each other," Nash said as we looked at our tickets. After giving the flight attendants our tickets, we walked out to the plane. I was the first to get on the plane and I found my seat, which was in the middle.

The guys slowly found their seats and we ended up being together. Taylor, Aaron, and JJ were in a row. Behind them was Matt, Carter, and Nash. Shawn was somewhere near the other guys. Cameron, Jack, and I in the row behind them; I was in the middle of Cameron and Jack.

"Heyy gurl," Cameron said as he sat down in his seat.

"Hello my little püma," I replied, causing cameron to chuckle.

"Looks like you two are stuck with me for the next two and a half hours!" I said looking over at Jack. Jack smiled, "I'm not complaining". It wasn't long before were told to turn our phones off, and the plane started to take off. I could feel the power of us moving as the plane began to move higher into the air. I felt someone grab my hand and looked over to see Jack's fingers intertwined with mine.

"Excited about Nashville?,"

"yeah, it should be fun. I hear we're getting new additions to the tour."

"After Nashville were set to go to New York City,"

"Well I'm definitely excited for New York City!"

We talked about the tour for a while until Jack brought 'us' up.

"So.. Um, I was thinking once we get to Nashville, Would you like to go out on a date with me?" I smiled at his nervous question, "I'd love to." My reply earned a happy smile from Jack and he grabbed my hand again.

We still had about an hour left of the flight, so Jack and I decided to go to sleep; It was about midnight right now. Jack put the arm rest up between us and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me against his body. I snuggled up into his side, he was so warm and He always smelled so good. I loved it. I got my phone and headphones from my pocket, and put on my 'tumblr playlist'. Which mainly consisted of Lorde, Lana Del Ray, etc.

I fell asleep within a few minutes. I shifted my eyes open when I felt something on my shoulder. Cameron was leaning on me and was sleeping. It was pretty cute so I let him stay there. The rest of the plane ride was us all sleeping, and Nash taking pictures of everyone asleep.

Nash woke everyone up when the pilot said we had to put our electronics up for the landing. Cam woke me up and I got off of Jack, nudging him awake. "Hello beautiful," He said in a sleepy voice, making me blush. "Hello handsome," I giggled. Everyone started getting off the plane; I was surprised when I felt Jack's soft lips against mine. He pulled away but kept his face inches away from mine. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards my face, wanting more of his soft lips.

We pulled away and saw that all the guys had already gotten off of the plane. Jack got our bags down from the carry on compartment. I tried to grab my bag but he insisted on carry it. I grabbed Jacks hand as we got off the plane, inclosing my small fingers inside of his.

The rest of the guys were waiting for us at the exit. Cameron found the luggage claim and we all waited for our bags. After getting all our stuff we found an escort holding up a sign that said 'MAGCON', and we walked over to him. He was our driver. He lead us outside to the waiting limo. He took all of our luggage and put it in the trunk with the help of Cameron.