Chapter 22 // The People Of Playlist Live

"I was looking for you everywhere!", his words were dropping with his accent.

I couldn't even get a response out before I was crushed in between two people.
"My god it's been too bloody long!", I recognized the voice as none other than Joe Sugg.
"Oh my god guys you are squishing me" I managed to whisper due to not being able to breathe.

"Oh hush up its a love squeeze, we've missed you!"

"Come on the last time we saw you was last years Vidcon! We need some quality squishing time!"

I laughed at how crazed they were being, but I'll have to admit it that I've missed both of those goofs.

"Well I actually need to find my little area or whatever, so I've got to get going" I announced with sympathy.

"Aweeeee you suck!" Caspar muttered, not letting go of me.

"Wait we can go with you! Our panel doesn't start until like ten to one and maybe we'll have panels close together!" Joe offered.

"As long as it doesn't make you guys miss any of your own panels or events, then I'd love for you to join me on my adventure of catching up with friends for a little while!" I agreed to his offer, glad to have some help finding my own panel as well. Caspar let out a loud 'yay' and followed me towards the direction of the other panels and waiting sections. We wandered around and greeted everyone that we also hadn't seen in ages. Troye and Tyler were looking cute as ever together as Troye got ready for his own panel showing. I was exhausted from so much talking as Caspar, Joe, and I got done talking to mainly everyone we knew. Our wandered ended when we ran into Cameron and he began chatting with us.

"Hey mate do you think you can take a picture of us with Darcy? We haven't seen each other in ages" Joe questioned Cameron while getting his phone out.

"Yeah man, I know everybody here wants a picture with miss popular over here" Cam joked as he took Joe's phone.

"It's true I've taken at least fifteen pictures today and that's just with friends, not even fans!" I announced slightly joking, which earned a laughed from the three.

"Okay get ready" Cameron warned us as he held the phone up to take the picture.

"You guys both better smile I hate when you don't smile in my pictures!" I told them.

"Fine fine I just hate smiling because yours is perfect and it makes mine shit" Joe mumbled as he smiled.

"You liar" I giggled as Cameron took the photo.

"Hey I actually like it" I said as we all looked at the picture.

"I look like a little twat but oh well" Joe said, not pleased with the photo.

"We all look fine you loser" I said hitting his arm playfully.

"Oh shit our panel starts in like 10 minutes! We've got to go." Caspar shouted looking at the time on the phone.

"Okay well it was nice seeing you guys, send the picture to me please" I told them as Caspar engulfed me in a hug.

"I'll text you and hopefully we can hang out before we all leave", he said as he let me go.

"I will too, thanks for letting us tag alone" Joe said, wrapping his arms around me quickly and then running off with Caspar towards their panel.

"Well I guess your stuck with me now" I said as I turned to Cameron.

"I'm glad to accompany you Madame", he joked as he held his arm out to me. I took it while laughing and he led me over to one of the Instagram picture booths.

"What do you say we get some hardcore model photos in the booth?" He questioned as we got to them.

"I say hell yeah" I answered as I stepped into the booth and he followed. It was rather small since we didn't go in the group one so we had to squish in together. I chose the galaxy background and then set up the picture angle as Cameron hit start.

"Let's do one where we have the giant glasses on"  Cameron said as he handed them to me and the countdown from 15 began. I took a pair and put them on and then stuck my tongue out as Cam followed my actions.