Chapter 8 // The Filming of a YouTube Video

*still in the limo*

Darcy's POV:

After that Nash, Cameron, Jc, and Jack G, all tweeted saying- "doing a Q&A video, ask us questions!! #AskTheMagconGuys ".

After a few seconds question tweets came pouring in, bursting their phones with notifications. We got to the hotel and Cameron, Kian and I ran inside like idiots. Laughed us three got into the elevator catching our breath.

"Haha I love you guys!" I said loving our fun times. "Love you too bae!" Cameron said as he made a cute face. "Gurl love you too" Kian replied as we all started laughing again.

The elevator door opened and we got out. We waited for the rest of the guys to get to our floor. It didn't take long for at least 10 loud boys to come pushing out of the elevator. "Okay let's all go in mine and JJ's room for the video" Jack said.

We all went into his room, but some of the guys wanted to go find 'hot girls' down at the pool. So it just left Me, Jc, Cameron, Nash, Jack,and Matt. After Nash set his camera up, we all got situated on the bed. In the back of the bed sat JJ, Jack and Me. In the front was Nash, Matt, Cameron and Jc all crammed together. The guys got all there phones out along with me, and the video started.

The first question was causal, "who is the tallest?". After some comparing we went with Jack who was taller by a little. We continued asking questions and I was just sort of staring at Jack. Until I heard an interesting question, "Who has the best dirty dance moves? From @Connorfranta" Jc said. Everybody looked around for an answer, until Jack looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows while smirking. I blushed and then Matt shouted, "Alright let's do our dance moves and judge!".

Cameron got his iPhone and put on 'Red Nose' by Sage The Gemini. All the guys got up and started doing random moves, but I stayed seated still sort of embarrassed. Jack came over to me and grabbed my hands pulling my up, as he did some sexual dance moves with his hips. I had to say it was pretty hot, and it got even hotter when he whispered in my ear. "You have to dance, we both know your the best dancer here."

After a little bit of coaxing I began to move a little bit more to the music. In a matter of time Jack and I were dancing the weirdest sexual moves we had. Id imagine it was a sight to see. As the second song ended We all stopped dancing.

"Well the winner to that was obviously Darcy..." Cameron said, and all the guys agreed. I blushed as I look at Jack who was siting next to me on the bed again. After tons of more questions, Cameron and Jc doing the 'Grind on Me', and Cameron showing the camera his boxers; We ended the video, "Byaa!" We all shouted as Cameron put his hand over the camera lends.

As we all went to our own rooms I pulled Jack away and asked him something that I'd been thinking about all day. "Do you want to come back to my room?" I asked trying not to sound nervous. My nerves were washed away when he answered, "I'd love to just let me change and I'll meet you in your room."

He went back into his room and I went to mine. I squealed lightly and did a little gay dance. 'AHH Jacks coming to my room!' I thought. I fixed myself in the mirror and changed into some leggings.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Jack coming in. He was smiling and layed down on my bed, our body's slightly touching. As we started talking and put in a movie, I laid my head on Jacks chest.

And I knew tonight was going to be a fun and interesting night...

A/N: ahh, updated!! :D welcome my hoes 😘 so hope this chapter is okay. The next chapter is going to be a tad bit more...umm sexual. So if you don't like that then just skip reading the next chapter! But anyways thanks for 4.4k, that is so amazing!!!! Alright Byaa 😁

~Michaela :) xx