Chapter 14 // The Details of A Fun Time

DARCY'S POV

I felt the sun shine into my closed eyes and I moved to get it away from my face, forgetting that Jack was in be with me. His arms still wrapped around my body which was held against his. I leaned towards the nightstand and grabbed his phone to check the time. '9:37 am', I knew we would probably all be meeting for breakfast/lunch soon.

I wiggled myself out of Jack's grip and went over to the sink to wash my face. "Noo, don't leave me", Jack moaned upset I got up. "Sorry, Now get up" I responded going over to get him out of that bed one way or another. "No", Jack mumbled not budging from his position on the bed. I knew he wouldn't get up unless I did something to him. "Oh your getting up" I shouted jumping up onto the bed and bouncing profoundly.

Jack only groaned at my attempt to get him up. "Alright time for option two", I straddled his lower back. "Pleasee get up" I spoke, putting my face next to his. I trailed kisses onto his neck, I was going to get him up. After several kisses I began to think it wasn't working. Until I was quickly flipped onto the bed and Jack hovered above me.

"I'm up", he whispered attacking my lips with his.

"We've gotta get ready" I mumbled into the kiss, trying to push Jack off of me. "Last night was so amazing, I love you"

"I love you too".

Jack got off the bed and pulled me up with him. I pecked him on the lips again and went back over towards the bathroom. "I'm gonna go back to my room so I can take a shower", "okay, I'll come over once I'm done with my shower".

Eden must have gone out because she wasn't in the room. After taking a quick shower And drying my hair I went over to my closet to find an outfit. I knew that we were going somewhere today so I chose something not too fancy but not too lazy. My Cameron Dallas shirt with a pair of shorts and galaxy vans. I was getting dressed when I heard the door open, "Hey girl!". "Hey Erin, how was your night last night?" I asked giving her a cheeky smirk.

I continued get dressed as we talked.

"It was great, Jack J is super nice and I had fun"

"Yay, are you two going to hang out today?"

"Probably, but back on having fun. It seems like you and Jack had more fun then us last night.."

I blushed at her words which only caused her to break out in laughter, "Ooh get some Darc!".

I finished getting dressed as Erin got in the shower, I start doing my makeup in the dresser mirror. It only took me a few minutes to put on my usual foundation, and eye makeup. I started on my hair, just deciding to straighten it for the day. Once I was done Erin was already out of the shower getting dressed.

"Hey I'm gonna go find Jack, bye" I called grabbing my wallet, phone, and slipping on my galaxy vans. I headed her laugh dumbly as I closed the door behind me.

I knocked on Jacks door, "it's open". I walked in, Jack was in a towel searching for clothes. I sat on the bed as usual and watched him. I played on my phone so I wouldn't be staring at him the entire time. But I still glanced up at him.

I looked up to see Jack in his boxers grabbing various shirts. "So JJ likes your friend Erin" Jack spoke facing away from me. "She likes him too, that's the first thing she told me when she walked in the room".

Jack walked out of his closet fully dressed, "Alright I'm ready". We got up and went over to Nash & Cameron's room.

"Hey" I shouted walking in, not bothering to knock. They were both dressed and just sitting on their beds, browsing in their phones.