Chapter 10 // The Three Words

(Ok, so I've decided that if you'd like to set what Darcy is wearing. You can follow me on polyvore and see it instead of only me describing it! My username is michaelastylesh alright well go look if you want to see what she's wearing! :). But I'll let you know what outfits/things are on polyvore and what isn't.)

Darcy's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes as I tried to wake up. I was pushed against Jack's chest, his arms were wrapped around my waist keeping me from moving. As I shifted Jack began to wake up, "Good morning Darcy.." Jack spoke in a tired morning voice. "Hey..are we gonna get up?" I asked wondering if he was going to let go of me, but I was defiantly enjoying it. "Yeah..I just want you to know that last night was really nice", he said making me slightly blush. Last night really was amazing, he was so sweet and gentle, yet rough and just...hot! "Yeah, it was", I said collecting me thoughts, as he let go of me.

I got up and took the sheet with me, seeing as I was still naked from last night. I grabbed some shorts and a loose top throwing then both on. Jack got up and I couldn't help but stare. As he picked up his clothes that we'd scattered around my room and put them on."I'm gonna go back to my room and get ready for the day, see you in 30?" Jack asked heading towards the door. But just walked back over to me and gave me a light kiss. I moaned as he pulled away, "ya, see you in 30" I said walking away with a dumb grin on my face.

He went back to his room and I was in a slight daze until I came to. I striped and got into the shower, washing out my messy hair. After a short 15 minute shower I got out and put on my outfit for the day. As I was picking out what to wear I heard the door open and close. I looked towards the door to see Jack smiling. "Hey is it okay if I hang out with you in here?" He asked. "Yeah" I answered quickly, still searching for something to wear. He sat down on my bed as I pulled a 'Nashty' Magcon shirt and some of Jacks sweatpants I stole from him. "Is it okay if I wear these? I took them the other day...sorry" I asked holding up the sweats. He chuckled and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yes, I think you look adorable in my clothes.." He mumbled while kissing my shoulder. It turned me on a bit, but I pulled away to get dressed. After getting dressed I went over to the mirror and put on some makeup as Jack played around on his phone.

Then I straightened my hair, and went over to sit next to Jack. He looked up as I sat down and have me a cheeky grin. Before I knew it we were kissing and He pushed my back into the bed, rolling himself on top of me. "If I tell you something..do you promise you won't run away?". "I promise" I said as he adorably kissed me on the nose. He got quite until he said something that got my attention, "I love you Darcy."

I was in pure shock at those words. Did he really just tell me he loves me? Those are like every girls dream words, and hearing then come out of Jacks mouth directed to me..."I love you too" I said in awe. After a few minutes of just staring into each other's eyes Jack's phone vibrated. "The guys are having breakfast in the hotel dinning room they said it's really nice and want us to join?" He said while looking at his phone. "Okay, let's go" I said and he rolled off of me.

I grabbed my vans and my phone and we headed out into the hall. "Any idea how to get there?" I asked looking at all the hall ways to go down. "Umm... Let's take that one" Jack said pointing to our right. After a few minutes we finally gave up and I called Cameron. "Cam were lost how do we get to the dinning room place?" I asked in confusion. After a figuring out were we were and some directions, we found the doors to the dinning area.

Jack and I walked in and it was huge, even though it was only the for us. "Look who finally found us!" Nash shouted as Jack and I got to the table. "Those halls are confusing!" I said as I sat down next to Cameron. "sure they are, but now it's time to eatt" Cameron yelled as he got up grabbing my hand and dragging me to the long table of food.