Everybody x Reader - Hero - Part One(Cussing, Depression, Maturity Warning)

Narrator pov:

You may be wondering how the galaxy's nine strongest demons, the strongest human wizard, and two angels ended up chained to the ceiling of a room, water starting to reach their ankles coming to drown them. Here, I'll tell you. Basically, it's a long story and I'm tired, so I'll shorten this up for you... they were stupid. (Y/N), of course, being the intuitive human they are, knew that something just wasn't quite right. I guess I'll have to tell you the story for you to understand.

A princess, daughter of one of Diavolo's old friends, came to the Devildom on business. She had to stay for two weeks and in those two weeks the boys messed everything up, and that's basically it. Everything else is next to irrelevant.

Barbatos pov:

(Y/N) will never forgive us. We, I, failed her. Some butler. My lord's in trouble, and I hurt the woman I love more than anything in the world. I'm glad that I'll die this way. At least I've learned my lesson.

Narrator pov:

As you just saw, Barbatos feels horrible. You could say he feels like... Solomon's cooking! Too corny, sorry. Regardless, almost all of the men feel the same way. They feel like they've been punched harder in the gut than a girl's first period, which is pretty bad. For any males imagine getting hit in the testicles! Yeah, secondhand pain, gotta love it.

Well, let's switch perspectives to the only person with a brain... hopefully.

(Y/N) pov:

I'm going to save some idiots, but they're my idiots~ Skipping through the stone catacombs of the Demon Lord's Castle, cause I don't give a shit~

Humming as I go, I can't help about how I think I'll punish the boys. Oooo~ I know~ I'll have them dress up as maids. They were hot as butlers, but maids will be HILARIOUS!

As I skip through the halls, I weave past Henry 1.0 a couple of times, barely missing the fangs. I pass by an angrier and larger version of Cerberus, and I manage to avoid the gorgeous man-eating human traps. I think they're like the more carnivorous version of venus fly traps. Maybe I can get one in my room later? They are really pretty.

Walking into another chamber, I see Henry 1.0 in front of me.

Narrator pov:

It is during this exact moment that (Y/N) knew she fucked up.

(Y/N) pov:

He, he... I'm in trouble. As Henry 1.0 lunges at me, I quickly swerve to the left, barely avoiding the foot-long fangs.

"Hey you slimy-pilock, you toadstool-lickspittle! COME GET ME!" I scream at him as I duck under his swinging tail and make my way to the opening too small for the giant snake.

I put all my energy into running, and barely by a baby's breath, make it into the opening before Henry 1.0 can bite off my head. Not that he'd want my head, because I'm doing this and it's a pretty dimwitted idea.

Looking around, I notice that I am standing in a large and very sophisticatedly decorated room. Sophisticatedly? I really am stupid if that's the best I can do. Hold up, I got a phone. Pulling out a phone, I check my thoughts.

"HEY, SNAKE ASS! SOPHISTICATEDLY IS A WORD!" I scream. Why... I have no clue.

Continuing to look around, I notice a large kind of coffin-like structure in the middle of the room. Wait, two coffin-like structures. How in the blazing hell do I survive math class.

Walking over, I slowly wipe all of the dust off of the top of the right coffin's lid. Reading the inscription, I can feel my curiosity rising. It reads: Do not open on pain of death. Letting the words slip through my brain, I start to open the lid. I mean, you can't challenge me like that. It really causes me to be irresponsible.