Everybody x Reader - Forbidden Love (Part Two)

Previously on Forbidden Love...

"(Y/N)!! WAKE UP!"

"HOLD ON!"

"SOMEONE GET THE D*MN DOCTOR!"

"SOLOMON DO SOMETHING!"

Shouting. It's all I hear. It's loud. Disruptive. I wish it would stop. I want nothing more than to sleep. I feel so tired. I no longer feel the pain in my throat. The ache in my chest has reached its climax, a symphony ready to take me away. I guess it's ironic. All of this is. The blood in my mouth leaves a sharp and icky taste, but it doesn't bother me anymore. For amidst the chaos, the yelling, and the blur of people running, I close my eyes and breathe no more.

And at that last moment, I heard one voice. One voice I knew in my very soul, but it was too late. "Mystery girl! Please hold on! Please! LET ME THROUGH! I LOVE YOU... I... PLEASE... DON'T... DON'T... LEAVE!"

One month after... Simeon pov:

"Hey, how do you feel?" whispers Luke.

Painfully, I manage to sit up. "Disgusting to say the least, but I'll be fine. Don't you worry about me, my little friend."

"Simeon," whispers Luke fearfully, "I'm with you till the very end."

"Luke, it was my decision. You don't half to..." Suddenly a coughing fit wracks my lungs as I struggle to breathe.

Luke gently helps me drink some water, his maturity showing through. "No Simeon, I have to and I want to."

Luke didn't come back for a couple of days. It was only when he was carried into the room by Lord Diavolo that I saw him again. You're probably wondering why little lamb and the answer is quite simple. I broke the law of the angels and heaven. I fell from grace and turned into a demon, and Luke... he decided to follow. However, to fully understand this, we need to return to that night.

Back to dying...

And at that last moment, I heard one voice. One voice I knew in my very soul, but it was too late. "Mystery girl! Please hold on! Please! LET ME THROUGH! I LOVE YOU... I... PLEASE... DON'T... DON'T... LEAVE!"

I push through the throng of brothers and the royals. The chaos is making my ears hurt, and some random man is yelling for (Y/N) to not die. I have no clue why he cares so much, but that isn't the concern right now.

What can I do to help her? How can I save her? Reaching into my pocket, I remember what I had brought for Luke... a celestial realm cookie. "Move! I can save her!" I scream. The consequences don't matter to me now. She's too important.

"Simeon!" shrieks Luke grabbing my arm. "No! You'll be expelled from the Celestial Realm! You'll be a demon."

I quickly clasp Luke's face in my hands and give him a little kiss on the forehead. "Luke, I need to do this. I'm sorry."

Running over, I carefully work the food into (Y/N)'s mouth and down into her stomach. Slowly, the blood clears up and the flowers disappear from her throat and lung cavity. I can feel her love for... whoever that is, pulsing inside of her, but I can also feel vitality and health.

"She'll live," I whisper, falling back as I process the dire consequences of my actions.

All of the brothers look at me until the mystery man suddenly hugs the life out of me. "Thank you. You sacrificed everything to save her. Thank you. I do know her from the past, and I'll explain it to you all better once she too can hear it."