Satan x Reader - Starving

(Y/N) pov:

Oh my gosh. I am so hungry! What am I going to do? I've been starving myself dry, and quite frankly... I can barely take it anymore! I need to come up with a solution and fast. Lately, I've been avoiding the brothers, and pretty much anyone who can breathe. While it hurts, I must do it. I can't allow myself to harm them.

Third-person pov:

Little to (Y/N)'s knowledge, everybody was currently gathered in the living room of the House of Lamentation. Some were fretting, others plotting, but they all had the same intention. They all wished to make you escape your room and return to your once-loving self.

"Whatever it is, we must help her with it," states Diavolo, expression scrunched up in worry.

Shaking his head, Belphie (surprisingly awake) pipes up, "How do we do that if she won't even talk to us?"

"We have to lure her out," replies Mammon. "What'dya think she'd want?"

Satan puts a hand up to his chin, his eyes shining with deep thought. "Leave it to me."

With that, after a little arguing, the group disbanded. Everything was now riding on Satan's shoulders.

Satan pov:

Hopefully, this works. If not then I don't know what will.

I leave my room and start to make my way through the house. Taking turn after turn, down a flight of stairs, and a few more twists, I find myself outside of the human's door. I lightly knock, but there's no answer. Determined, I knock again louder. When that also gets no answer, I try the doorknob. To my utter surprise, the door is unlocked and openly accessible.

Turning the knob, I enter the pitch-black room. "(Y/N)? Are you in here?"

"Satan? Please. Leave me alone. I do not wish to have company." comes a tired and ragged voice.

Barely, I can make out the shape of a body laying on the bed. Walking over, I gently grasp (Y/N)'s hand. "(Y/N)? What's wrong? Tell me. Everybody is worried about you. Besides, I have something for you."

"I don't want any of your gifts. Get. Out." she grumbles, anger and frustration tinging her voice.

Refusing, I squeeze her hand. "Absolutely not. I'm not leaving till you tell me."

Before I can react, a pair of blood-red glowing eyes meet my own emerald orbs. "I. Said. Leave."

"(Y/N)! What is going on with you!?" I exclaim in shock as she whips away from me clutching her head.

Her body trembles as she talks to me. "Get... out... text..."

Understanding her meaning, I rush out of the room slamming the door behind me. I run past my brothers in the hall and make my way quickly into my own room. Yanking up my phone, I quickly open my messages up and tap on (Y/N)'s contact.

In Private Chat with (Y/N)

(Y/N): Satan... please don't tell the others about what just happened.

Satan: (Y/N)! How can I not! What is happening to you!?

(Y/N): If you tell them... I'll never be accepted. >_<

Satan: (Y/N), of course, you'll be accepted. We all care about you, but we can't help if you don't confide in us.

(Y/N): I'm not ready to tell everybody yet...

Satan: Then I shall keep your secret... as long as you tell me and let me assist you.

(Y/N): Satan... I... I have no other choice, do I? Alright... I'm a vampire.