Barbatos x Reader - Run Away with Me

In Private Chat with Barbatos

Barbatos: (Y/N), I was wondering if you would like to spend the day with me?

(Y/N): I'd love to, but don't you have to work?

Barbatos: No. My Young Lord asked me to take the day off. 

(Y/N): I think you confused your wording. Lord Diavolo forced you to take the day off.

Barbatos: '\ : /' (I'm sorry that I don't know those emojis and are uneducated.)

(Y/N): Regardless, I'd love to.

Barbatos: Great! I'll pick you up at 7 pm.

Barbatos is offline

(Y/N) is offline

(Y/N) pov:

Did Barbatos just ask me on a date? If he has the whole day off, why is he picking me up at seven? Oh well, I'll leave Barbatos alone. After all, he knows what he is doing. Probably more so than me... scratch that, definitely more so than me.

"(Y/N)~ Will you go shopping with me~?" asks Asmo as he barges into my room

Looking up, I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Asmo, I need your help."

"Oh? What happened sweetie~?" coos Asmo, eyebrows scrunching up in worry.

Laughing, I gently shake my head. "Barbatos asked me out tonight, and I have no clue what to wear."

"Oh! HONEY I GOT THIS~! We are going NOW!" he half screams as he drags me out of my room.

Time skip brought to you by Asmo's Fashion Sense

Eventually, after about a million hours ugh, we finally got back to the House of Lamentation. Immediately after, Asmo got to work on my hair and makeup. That is after I put on the clothes we picked. We went with a simple teal, white, and flower print tea dress. Asmo curled my hair in loose hanging waves, and tied a bow around my hair to act as a headband. My earrings are tiny little white flowers, and my necklace is a mix of white and teal flowers with little splashes of pink. 

(Something like this with jewelry and hair)

Abruptly, the doorbell goes off. Glancing at the clock, I see that it is already seven pm. Okay. I got this. Why am I suddenly so nervous? It's just jitters, everything will be fine. Calm down butterflies, my stomach can only handle soo much. Walking towards the stairs, I can hear Lucifer conversing with Barbatos.