Brothers x Reader - Help? Please?

Third-person pov:

It was a perfectly normal day in the House of Lamentations. Mammon was running around and causing Lucifer problems, Beel was raiding the fridge, and Asmo was doing his daily skincare routine. It was just like any other boring Sunday. To the chagrin of the brothers, the human was out with the angels at the moment.

None of them were expecting what happened next, and it would be to the utter terror of all of the brothers to remember this indelible mark on the year.

Satan pov:

It's about time I got to this. I haven't cleaned up any of my book piles in roughly a century, so it's long overdue. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother since it doesn't bother me, but after seeing (Y/N) almost get crushed by a falling pile of books... yeah. It is time to clean a little. At the bare minimum, it's for the safety of my beloved human.

Reaching down, I grab an open book that was laying on the floor. Suddenly, the weirdest tingly feeling begins to spread over my body, and the last thing I see before the blinding white flash was the word 'cursed'.

(Y/N) pov:

BRING! BRING! Huh? Simeon and Luke thankfully stop walking so that I can answer my phone. Looking at the caller ID, I realize that it is Lucifer calling me. Quickly, I swipe to answer the phone call and swiftly place it on my ear.

"Hello? Lucifer? Is something the matter? You know I'm with the angels. You gave me your permission since you knew who I was with." I state into the phone.

Suddenly, a deep growly voice responds. "(Y/N), I know you asked to spend time with the angels, but we need your help here at the house. Please come quickly, it's an emergency."

Turning to the angels, I tell them the news as we start to head back to the House of Lamentations. "Lucifer? Are you alright? Your voice sounds like you have a cold or something."

"Just please hurry." he gruffly replies. "And don't let the angels come in."

"Alright?" I state questionly and then hang up.

After a little while more walking and talking to the two angels, specifically telling the younger of the two my apologies, we make it to the House of Lamentations. Walking up to the door, I give the two hugs and close the gate behind them. I make sure they round the corner before I turn back to the door. However, before I can open it, the door is yanked open and a hand yanks me into the house while quickly slamming the door shut.

Before I can orient myself, I feel the smooth surfaces of rings on my arm. "Mammon? There really was no need to AHHHHHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I scream in utter shock.

Turning into the hallway, I take in each of the brothers' appearances. Processing everything before me, I feel the blood drain from my face. Quickly my mind shuts down and blackness overtakes my vision.

Mammon pov:

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I exclaim, jumping forward to catch her falling body. "OOF!"

Holding her to my chest, I sweep the hair out of my eyes and turn to the others. "She passed out!"

"I did not expect that," states Lucifer with a deep sigh.

Satan just shakes his head in agreement. "Neither did I. Maybe we should have given her a better warning."

"MAYBE?! SHE JUST PASSED OUT! YEAH, WE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER MORE WARNIN'!" I shout.

"Mammon," Lucifer utters threateningly. "Calm down. She's waking up."

Slowly, my precious human starts to stir in my arms. Delicately, she opens her (e/c) eyes. "Ugh... Mammon I had the worst dream that- AHHHHH!" She screams once more.