Everybody x Golf... Headcannons

Lucifer:

Some people might think that Luci likes the putter, but they couldn't be any more wrong. He greatly enjoys the three iron and the five iron clubs. The freedom of him being able to perfect the stance, perfect balance, and use precision feed into his pride. On the other hand, the ability to hit the ball over two hundred yards also brings him great satisfaction because it's an easy stress outlet for him.

Mammon:

In my personal opinion, Mammon would enjoy the seven iron. Like Lucifer, the seven iron is used for distance, but more specifically close to one hundred yards. This takes great posture, but it also allows for Mammon to not have to swing through the ball as far and hard as a three or five iron.

Leviathan:

Levi would master the entire game, and here's why. While the game is very proper and not at all like a videogame, Levi's envy and competitiveness would cause him to master and become a pro at the game. He would especially be more willing since it isn't a hands-on tackle each other game.

Satan:

Satan would kill anybody who says this, but he too is very much like Lucifer. He would lean towards the three and five irons, but mostly for the fact that he could hit the ball and make it catch on fire in a fit of anger. Satan would definitely use golf as a stress and anger outlet like his oldest brother. However, if you value your life you probably shouldn't bring this up.

Asmodeus:

Asmodeus wouldn't even play the game. He would be the person who would sit and converse in the clubhouse, especially on Women's League day. I think you all get the picture. Besides the point, if you even managed to get him out on the course you would get plenty of comments while bending over the ball.

Beelzebub:

This boy is a driver. No, I do not mean the golf cart driver. Beel would most likely use the driver club because it is the biggest and longest club, and it also has the farthest hitting distance (I hit correctly). He would be a long-distance hitter and would have more than enough power to do so.

Belphegor:

This boy has two jobs. 1) Sleep on the golf cart. 2) Spot for Beel when he's awake. Help him to see how and where he needs to improve. If you attempt to get Belphie to actually play, I wish you the best of luck. This guy hates almost any form of physical activity. He would go solely for the sake of Beel's joy.

Diavolo:

Like Beel, Diavolo would most likely use the driver. A big club for a big-sized man. Using all of the power from his hips and legs, he would definitely put the saying "hit the ball to the town over the way" to a new meaning.

Barbatos:

When Barbatos isn't driving the golf cart and helping his young master, he would of course be playing the game also. Barbatos would be amazing at the entire game (of course), however, I think he would prefer putting and chipping. Putting on the green requires a lot of practice, muscle memory, and precision. On the other hand, chipping requires many of the same things: practice, muscle memory, and precision. However, when chipping you aim to have some airtime, whereas putting stays fully on the green. Both take an amazing sense of distance awareness though. Hence why shorthand, with its detailed precision, would be his favorite.

Simeon:

Simeon wouldn't play all too much, because he would take pleasure in helping Luke learn the game. He would help coach and teach Luke alongside Barbatos. Working together they would help teach him GASP. Grasp. Aim. Stance. Posture. They would also aid him with rules or tough situations like lost balls or balls you can't even hit.

Solomon:

He would most likely try to attempt magic to make the ball fly better. In turn, this could cause a wild goose chase across the course to catch the mischievous ball. It would be better if they avoided him coming like they attempt to avoid his cooking and baking.

Luke:

Under the guidance of both Simeon and Barbatos, he would quickly come to love the game. However, Luke's favorite part would be putting and chipping. (He will deny any involvement of Barbatos in this matter, but... we all know why.) Luke would be very eager to learn these skills to... impress Michael. Okay baby, whatever you need to tell yourself.