Everybody x Reader - Hero - Part Two (Cussing, Maturity Warning)

Abigor pov:

"FUCK!" I scream as I grab (Y/N)'s falling body. "BARNABAS! GET HER!"

Barnabas agrees with my command and contains the writhing girl. Snarling, he questions her while I try to stop (Y/N)'s blood flow. Ripping off my cape, I tightly bind it around the blade and (Y/N)'s abdomen while leaving it in.

Through the haze, I hear her response. "I am Princess Veraminta (I imagine Ver- uh - MEEN - tuh)! Let go of me this instant!"

"Do you know who I am you IMBECILE!?" I scream in her face while holding (Y/N) close.

Snottily, she crosses her arms. "No, and I do not care you insignificant, infertile ass peddler!"

Looking to the wall, I see my son screaming and straining against his restraints eyeing (Y/N). "Barnabas, do you recall what happens to people who are protected by the royal family?"

"If my memory serves me right, M'Lord..." he starts with an evil smirk on his face. "I believe they are tortured and put to death. By our law, of course."

Baring my fangs in a wicked smile, I turn to Barnabas. "Well then, it's only appropriate to follow the law. Knock her out till we can get her to the dungeon." Within seconds, the once writhing and screaming princess is lying unconscious and bound on the floor.

"Abi?" I hear someone rasp.

Whipping my head so hard that my neck cracks, I turn to (Y/N). "Hold on. We'll get you help."

"No... time... tell... love... them..." she coughs out before going limp.

Glancing once more at my son, I make my decision. "Barnabas..."

"I'm ready M'Lord," he states taking (Y/N)'s other limp hand.

For the sake of my son, I hope this works.

One month later...

(Y/N) pov:

Fuck, ass, pussy, SHIT! My head wants to pound out of my skull. I try to focus my eyes, but I can't quite seem to even open them a crack. Though it sounds like I'm underwater, I can hear ripply voices through the haze in my mind and I can feel the barest bit of warmth on my hand.

Getting more and more tired by the effort to keep my eyes open, I slip back into the relentless darkness.

Two days later...

Opening my eyes, I immediately squint to see through the darkness. The light of the moon gently peeks through the window and I quickly realize that it is nighttime in the Devildom. Craning my head to the side, my eyes focus on a couple of the boys along my bedside. They're each overlapping their hands to hold mine.

Using my limited energy, I turn over my loosely held hand and rub the underside of Lucifer's exposed hand. After a couple of seconds of me rubbing Luci's hand, he starts to stir. Blearily blinking open his eyes, he subconsciously turns to me.

"Is this a dream? If so, I want to stay here forever," he mumbles blearily.

With the last of my energy, I grasp his hand a little tired. "Bitch! I'm too good to be a dream, to begin with!" I exclaim as I free-fall back to the land of my imagination.

As I come too, I can feel the slightly warmer moonbeams on my face. As my hearing drifts into focus, the sound of voices slowly sharpens into understanding. "Anybody have any more nightmares?"

"No," I swear the first voice was Mammon and the second was Dia.

As they say that, a hand tightens around mine. "I had a most wonderful dream last night that (Y/N) woke up."

"What did she say?" murmurs Asmo sounding exhausted and somehow... innocent?

Fingers start to rub the top of my hand. "Dream me asked if I was dreaming and with all the spunk in the world she answered 'Bitch! I'm too good to be a dream, to begin with!' It was definitely her energy and then she fell asleep again. That was when my dreams went black once more."

"Bitch, that wasn't a dream imbecile." I cough out while turning to face Lucifer.

"(Y/N)!" they all practically scream. Within seconds they're practically falling prostrate at my... bedside.

Waving my hands to get their attention, they quiet down. "I forgive you... but you all have to bear my children."

Cue all of the boys choking on their own spit. Some turned scarlet red, some stared at the wall, and some practically continued to cough and choke on their own spit. Levi even passed out and hit the floor.

"Anyway, bitches I'm a goddess!" I tease but quickly devolve into a coughing fit. Rushing, Mammon quickly puts a cup up to my lips and helps me gratefully suck in a ton of water. "In all seriousness, how am I alive?"

"Well... um..." stutters Belphie with uncharacteristic nervousness.

Interrupting him, Beel continues for the others. "(Y/N), there's no easy way to say this, but you're a demon now. Using their pacts, Abigor and Barnabas pacted to you, making you into a demon to save your life."

"BUT!?" I half scream wide-eyed. "WHAT ABOUT!? OUR-OUR-OUR..."

With uncharacteristic boldness, Levi places hands on both sides of my face. "(Y/N)! Breath! (Y/N), everything is okay! We still have our pacts with you! The others can still form pacts with you if you desire."

"So I still have my Otaku? My Baby Glutton? First man? Bookworm? Makeup Bestie? My Snuggler?" I question with tears pricking my eyes.

Levi gently nods his head up and down. "Yes (Y/N). We're all still here. Everything is okay."

Narrator pov:

With that, they all lived happily ever after... and had many many kids. MANY (like over sixteen) MANY KIDS! (And oh heavens, they have hundreds of years to reproduce! Save us all!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, that is such a short summary chapter. My will to be a writer is nonexistent today, but I cranked it out. Here you go!