Epilogue

The song is Got To Be Somebody by Nickelback

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Five years later.

Claire's P.O.V.

The day had finally come.  Kumura had proposed to me the morning after he had marked me.  Now, five years later, I would be walking down the aisle to my mate.  My father was more nervous than I was which was really funny to watch him pace up and down the room outside the doors.

My dress was all I could have ever hoped for.  It was a strapless dress with black vines encircling it.  The dress hugged my body until my hips then it flared out.

I held hands with Kumura while the pastor married us in holy matrimony.  I couldn't help but realize how ironic or was that a man of God was marrying two demons.  I was lost in Kumura's eyes until it was time for us to say our vows.

"Claire, you have changed me so much and I don't know how I was living without you for most of my life.  I live each day to see your smiling face and your beautiful eyes.  I will love you beyond the end of eternity and I will do all that is within my power to keep you happy, healthy, and safe from any and all harm.  I love you Claire."

I blinked back the tears in my eyes, "Kumura, you saw me when I was invisible.  You're the reason I started to speak again.  You helped me discover who I really am.  I promise that I will always stand by your side and that I will love you forever, even after death do us part.  I love you so much, Kumura."

The pastor continued with the ceremony and when he said to kiss the bride, Kumura didn't hesitate.  It was the pastor clearing his throat that finally pulled us apart.  Years ago I would have been blushing like a tomato but now, I'm smiling like an idiot.

After the wedding was over, we went to the reception and cut the cake.  Once the cake was finished, we had our first dance as newlyweds.  We danced to the song, Got to Be Somebody, by Nickelback.

After we said our goodbyes, we boarded a plane bound for Aruba.  When we arrived, Kumura had our things taken to our hotel room before leading me down to the beach for dinner.  He started to pour champagne into my glass before I stopped him, "I can't have any."

"Why not?" he asked, setting the bottle back in the ice bucket.

I smiled before placing my hand on my abdomen, "It's not good for the baby."

He looked at me with wide eyes before his eyes lit up with so much joy.  He shot our of his seat and picked me up in his arms.  In his arms I felt loved and wanted.  In his arms is where I and our child belonged.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Thank you for reading this story till the end.  This is my first book on Wattpad but not my last.

Vote.  Comment.