Chapter 41

Kee pov

I still had the thought of my grandmother not liking my dad's side.

So instead of wondering , I called her earlier asking if she could come by and talk.

My grandma still hasn't left since I had Destiny, she figures she would stay a little longer. So I thought that this would be perfect.

Jay took Destiny to his mother's house so she could be around Destiny more. He also want to talk to her about something but he didn't tell me what though.

So I had the whole house to myself. Just going about how I was going to start the conversation.

I didn't know if I should sugar coat it or get straight to the point. In the middle of my thoughts, I heard the doorbell rang.

I got up and said to myself, here goes nothing. I walked to the door not bother to say who is it.

Instead I just opened the door and let my grandmother walk in the door. I lead her to the living room and began to talk.

"So i just wanted you to know that I found..well my father found me."

When I said that , she look like she seen a ghost. Eyes was so big, that you would have thought they were about to come out.

"Ho...w....d..ii..d he ...fou..nd y..ou." she struggled to say.

"He's Bree uncle and one day when we were all at lunch he stopped by and yea you know."

"How can this be, I thought he was dead."

I signed. "Mawma , why don't you like him?"

"Because baby , he got your mom pregnant at a young age and plus he was a drug dealer and I didn't want you around that."

"Mawma why , did you know how it was not to have a dad. He miss out on everything just because you didn't like him." I said as tears came out my eyes.

"I know baby but I love you and I only wanted what was best for you."

"Yea but what about what he wanted for me, no offense but he created me not you."

"I know but I didn't want you nowhere near him."

"Wow mawma , you was being selfish , he's my father!''

" Look I know you probably mad right now but I'm still your grandmother and you will show me some respect."

"Yea and this is my house and I can say wateva I want."

"Girl you just like your mom. She loved him so much and he loved you and Liana." Baby I don't know but I don't regret what I did and I hope you understand that." She said while getting up.

"Yea but right now , I don't and I have plans with him tonight so , if u don't mind I like to get ready."

"Bye babe."

I didn't even say bye, I just closed and lock the door because I had so much anger inside and if  I was to look at her one more second, I probably would have flashed out.

Jay pov

I was at my mom house letting her bond with Destiny. She really hasn't seen her as much so I thought this would be good for her.

"So mom , what do you think about me asking Kee to marry me?"

"Baby are you ready for this?"

"Yea , I've been with her since freshman year of high school , I think I can handle it."

"That's different though, y'all were kids."

"And now we are grown with a child, and even when Kee and I don't always seem to agree with things , I only wanna be with her."