Chapter 6

Gulf blinked and tried to calm down. Was it right? He tried to look down to see what he was feeling was right but Mew pulled him back close to him, embarrassed that people in the room might see his current situation.

"Phi," Gulf called out unsure on what to do.

"Help me." Mew pleaded quietly feeling affected by Gulf's proximity too but letting him go was not an option now.

"That's right,"  The photographer barked feeling satisfied by the current pose.

Gulf moved trying to change into another pose and Mew hissed and Gulf could clearly feel it now. The hard on was pushing against him and he didn't know how to respond to that.

"Phi," he was feeling uncomfortable.

Being happy seeing a celebrity he admired was one thing but this situation was clearly not it.

Mew looked stuck now. Their current standing had drawn attention and everyone was looking at them; witnessing a famous Mew hugging the cute boy for dear life.

"Now let's change to a back hug."

"I'll cooperate for now. Please control yourself." Gulf whispered.

Mew moved to give his back to the camera and Gulf turned around and moved in the back hug, leaving a respectable space between his ass and Mew's dick but Mew was not letting manners work at this point.

He pulled Gulf right on him and he hissed and that made Gulf blush.

Mew's hands wrapped around Gulf's waist just made the temperature rise. Gulf was not gay. And he knew that. Hell he was fighting Erl every single day but now Mew's hands holding him firmly in place, his aroused penis digging between his buttocks for some reason seemed like the beginning of a gay love story.

Just what was this situation?

On second thought, it was embarrassment. How could he not feel embarrassed with what was happening?

They managed to finish the photo shoot with a Gulf pressed on Mew. Gulf had seen the sweat on Mew's face and felt his hands warm. From arousal?

After the couple shoot was done Mew was supposed to do his solo shoot but he needed a break. He went to the makeup room together with Gulf so he could change his clothes.

Gulf helped Mew escape by shielding his problem from people's view.

As soon as they came in the empty room, Mew grabbed himself on top of the pants with a sigh.

"Phi," Gulf looked away panicked.

He was so full of confusion. What really happened that this man became so aroused like this?

He heard the door being locked and the belt sound coming undone and he froze.

"Uhm phi can I go first?" He asked not looking at what this man was doing.

He heard silence.

Some grunts

And silence.

"Phi?"

"I'm sorry about that. You can turn around."

"I don't think it's appropriate for me to turn around right now. I'll just leave and come back when you're done with whatever You're doing."

"I'm done." Mew calmly informed.

Gulf turned around to see a normal Mew, his hard on gone and some tissues in the trashcan  behind the door. The high image he had of Mew came crumbling down. This was messy. And even when he went home that day he didn't know what to tell his friends. The fact that Mew was starring as a lead role in his series or the fact that their first encounter was one filled with sexual confusion?