Chapter 1

Side note: this is my first fan fiction and and your comments are very much appreciated !Jamie is actually not married and not a father but is bf/gf with Amelia, Dakota is single . Thank you for reading - xoxoxo

"CUT!!!, okay guys take 5 and we'll finish the audition process" yelled the audition director. I've been doing this all day and here comes another "potential candidate" for the role. Truth is they've been saying this all day and for the pass 3 months and then Charlie dropped out. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to keep this up. I start heading towards my personal break room that the producers set up for me when he comes up to me.
"Hi, I can properly introduce myself now, I'm Jamie Dornan" he extends his hand he flashes me a warm smile.
He's all deep blue-grey eyes, tan skin and nice biceps and he's quite tall with amazing copper colored hair that looks soft to touch... And that accent oh my it-Ugh Shit.. Focus Dakota.
"Uhm. Hi I'm Dakota Johnson" I flash him the same smile and shake his hand. What a grip!
"So I'm guessing you've been doing this all day?"
"Yeah how did you know?"
"They gave you, your very own break room and all I got is a chair" he laughs shly and points to the name plaque made of paper with my name on it.
I can't help but laugh as well "yeah I have, actually for 3 months" I laugh but all humor has vanished from his face and I can tell he turns nervous
"Sorry I didn't mean-"
"No, it's fine, truth is I made an audition tape 9 months ago and I think they barley found it a couple days ago because they asked me to come in but I'm not surprised if I'm not chosen, last I heard Charlie dropped out do now they're looking frantically and by the looks of it they've gone through a lot of guys" he says hopelessly
"Yeah but you did great in your monologue, I liked that you chose your audition script, all the other guys just read of what the director gave them"
He smiles with hope in his face "Thanks I-"
"OKAY EVERYONE LETS PICK UP WHERE WE LEFT OFF" says the director.
I turn back to face Jamie "well I guess it's time for us to read together, good luck" I smile and start heading to the made up stage.
2 steps in and I feel someone tug my wrist and I quickly turn around and its Jamie
"I get you've been doing this all day but you think you can put a great act one last time for me?" He says as he smiles.
For some reason his smile is infectious and blooms something inside of me and I smile and reply "sure, we got this"
We both head to stage and take our place and on directors call we begin our scripted verses.