Happily Ever After

Narrator Pov:
Hades and Draco did in fact end up having their happily ever after.

Draco and Hades continued to always be each other's other half.

Hades had a perfect birth of her daughter Jupiter Orion Malfoy.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes, an exact replica of Draco.

She later ended up pregnant with another child, which had an early birth, struggled at first, but made it alive

Her name was Amelia Rose Arizona Malfoy. She had brown hair and blue eyes. Looking a lot like her mother.

Draco ended up being the best father anyone could imagine

Draco ended up being the best father anyone could imagine. Along with Hades loving her children endlessly.

Amelia Rose ended up becoming a Raven Claw, just like Amelia

Amelia Rose ended up becoming a Raven Claw, just like Amelia. Zale was also a Raven Claw. As for Jupiter Orion she became a Huffle Puff.

Isabella and Cedric ended up with a daughter and then two twin boys. a Gryffindor and a Slytherin.

Narcissa ended up with Albus Dumbledore's brother, strange isn't it?

Blaise did in fact find his love, and had one boy.

Pansy and Luna live happy together without any children for their life.

It's strange isn't it? That the twisted love story of Hades Riddle and Draco Malfoy, did in fact survive? Almost sounds unreal? How many times did she die? How many times was she sexual assaulted? How many times did she cut herself at night? Who saved her? Who stopped the assaults? Who was the reason she came back every time?

Draco.

Draco saved Hades in ways that were impossible. Did he hurt her along the way? Of course, but it's all part of love. To think Hades never believed in love until he kissed the scars on her legs.

Draco... a miserable home life, an abusive father, struggled with addition of alcohol, almost killed multiple times, the loss of a child,  walking in on the love of his life almost being raped multiple times, mother held hostage, the loss of someone who believed in him, Amelia.

Who saved Draco?

Hades.

Together they saved each other in ways people would never understand.

All starting with the night he kissed her scars.

Now since this book is over, sadly, I will now be focusing my other book called Distant Memories. If you loved Kissing The Scars this one will be even better.

Along with Power, this one will be more of a bad ass one, with villain complexes that I love so so much.

To my amazing supporters.
Love you all endlessly.
I will be going through and revising some chapters and etc, but as of now.

Kissing the Scars is now complete.

Remember if you are ever struggling, please message me and I will reply. I'd it's very bad I will give you my contact or snap.

I love you all even if we've never met or seen.

I love and accept all of you.

Much love<8

I would just like to say thank you for the endless support on this book. It was my first book I'd ever wrote... I wrote my past experiences in this book. I wrote what I couldn't say. If I could hug every single one of you, I would. This book is something I will forever hold dear to my heart. I poured a lot of my emotion into this book.

Now for a serious topic; I have seen many and many hate comments and accusations about Tom Felton as a person. One being his looks? I am sorry, but everyone preaches body positivity and to think about personality more... so why are people commenting on his looks. He is a human being, human age, some more and worse then others. Second, people bring up old photos from his depression and say he looks musty; I for one can vouch and say that I know how it feels to not be able to get out of bed to shower, to even take care of yourself, so why shame people who can't help that they have no motivation for their self's? Third, accusations of him being transphobic and against LGBTQ+, some tweets surfaced of him sounding that way, however people's views and opinions change once they understand, and he has said endlessly that he is a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. It just makes me very mad when I see people calling him musty, or ugly, or accusing him of things that aren't true. This world is so toxic, so if you ever need help or to talk send me a message on here, and if it's to the point you just need a friend. I will give you my snap or my number. I love you all.