Alone

play when you see the *** marks

<Also this chapter involves a lot of violence and cutting and fighting>
HADE'S POV:
I slowly pushed Draco back and moved my hands down to the waist band of his sweat pants.

"Hade-"

"Shhhhh I want to" i replied... he just nodded his head and let me pull his sweat pants down. He had Calvin Klein boxers on... i could see his
dick  through the boxers so i started to palm him with my hand while looking at him... he mouth slowly gaped...

"Stop teasing Riddle" he muttered. I pulled his boxer down... there's no way in hell i can fit this in my mouth or- i can deep throat but not that much. I didn't know what to do so i gently grabbed his dick and ran my thumb over the tip and slit. I started kitten licking it from the base to the top...

"Ridd-" as he was about to say something i took him in. Bobbing my head up and down.

I used my hand to jerk off what i couldn't fit in my mouth. i slowly came back up only to drop some of my salvia on his dick and use my hand to massage it off over like lube... and then i went back to deepthroating... i sucked in my cheeks and started going lower and lower... he grabbed a fist and my hair and pushed me down... i gagged and tears started to form in my eyes but i enjoyed. I let out a small whimper.

"fuck Hades- ah- you whore" as he said the last word he thrusted into my mouth even more. i let him take over.

He kept hitting the back of my throat... he threw his head back moaning and he kept thrusting into my mouth...

DRACO'S POV:
fuck how was she this good... no one ever felt this good or could deepthroat this good... i was a moaning mess but i really didn't care around her... her eyes were filled with tears.

She even had some running down her face... she didn't seem to care... she was enjoying herself as her hand went down into her own wetness... i was about to cum

"i'm gonna cum shit" i moaned out while continuing to thrust into her mouth. She tapped the inside of my thigh letting me know to release into her mouth... and so i did

HADE'S POV:
I tapped the inside of his thigh letting him know it was ok to release in my mouth... i felt a warm liquid enter my mouth as his thrust slowed down and his moans came to a stop, so i started swallowing while continuing to suck... that drove him crazy.

"Fuck... such a good whore" he moaned while pulling out my mouth. I could feel my throat getting sore. i scooted back moving off the couch to jump in the shower.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"To-" i had to stop and cough due to my voice being super hoarse.

"Shower" i finished still sounding super hoarse. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower... i turned the water on to let it heat up before getting in like usual... i looked in the mirror... i had mascara running down my face... my lips were extra plump and blood red... their was bruising on my neck... i brushed my finger tips across the bruising... i loved it... i turned around and hopped into the shower to clean and relax the muscles that were still overwhelmed... to calm my mind.

what did this mean for me and draco?
would he still fuck other people?
was i good enough?

I didn't take as long as usual because i wanted to talk to Draco... when i got out and dressed i went back into the lounge room to see him gone and everything picked up... i checked every room... he'd gone out... he didn't even leave a note... i felt tears coming but shoved them back and went to my room.