Morning Escapes

Draco's Pov:
I woke up to the sun just barely rising. The warm soft sheets wrapped around my legs. I looked over to see Hades peacefully sleeping as small breaths left her slips.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and throw on a t shirt.

I slowly pressed a small kiss to her forehead brushing her soft hair back, careful not to wake her and headed to the kitchen to fix some tea for her and I.

"How the fuck." I whispered to myself as I read the directions for the hot tea.

I finally figured out how to make the tea after about ten minutes.

I slowly poured the hot tea into a mug and looked out the window.

The calm lake slowly starting to drift as a breeze picked up.

The sun rising in the morning was beautiful up by the lake.

I slowly opened the door to see her slowly stirring around in the bed.

"Hey." She said smiling at me sheepishly as I entered the room with two mugs in my hands.

"I made you tea." I spoke softly sitting next to her on the edge of bed.

"Thank you." giving me a small kiss on the cheek as she sat up taking the warm mug.

"Pretty isn't it?" She said nudging my shoulder lightly as I looked out at the view.

"Yea." I replied smiling at her.

"This was always the cabin Amelia and I would stay in. Arizona too. I swear they had a relationship, I think she was just to afraid to tell me." She laughed out lightly looking around the room.

"Really?" I questioned eager to know more.

"Yea, I remember every morning I would run in here and jump on them. I called Arizona mom at one point." She laughed out lightly taking a small sip of her tea.

"Then they'd pull me down into a cuddle fight. They looked at each other like they couldn't stand the thought of being apart." her smile slowly fading.

"What happen to her?" I asked seeing the change in her body language.

"Cancer. No one knew how to prevent it. Not even the smartest wizard or witch. It was a muggle sickness they hadn't figured out to cure." she sat her cup down onto the bedside table and laid down looking back out the window.

I didn't know what to say so instead I sat my cup down next to hers and gently laid on her chest. The scent of flowers filling my nose.

"You know what my favorite things about you are?" I spoke out gently.

"Hm?" She hummed in return looking down at me as I raised up to be above her.

"I love your smile. The way it lights up the room." I said leaning in to a gentle kiss.

Her lips pulling into a smile, her dimples showing.

"And then the way your breath hitches when I kiss you neck... like this... or this." I muttered into her neck and then down onto her chest.

I brought my hands down to her waist as I made my way down.

"This by far is my favorite." I said giving her a smile as she looked down at me confused.

"My tummy?" She asked slightly confused.

"Mhm." I mumbled as I gave her small kisses all around.

"Why?"

"Because I know how much you hated it. I know how much you struggled with your health and eating and now you have a small amount of fat on it. You're recovering." I said as a small smile played onto her lips.