Lust

DRACO'S POV:
"I don't know what came over you tonight" i muttered trying to catch my breath from the heated make out session.

"I don't know either but shut up" she said crashing our lips into each other once more. I slipped my tongue into her mouth... fighting for dominance.

I put my hand onto her neck causing her to let out a whimper and let me gain dominance.

I started moving down onto her neck... sucking onto her soft spots... my other hand that was on her neck travelled down the side of her body feeling her curves.

I could feel myself already hard... i didn't know what she wanted to do tonight and didn't want to pressure her... she arched her back begging for friction as i sucked and bit her neck...

"Draco please..." she moaned.

"What do you want?" i asked needing her more then anything.

I wanted to go rough on her after the stunt she pulled tonight.

"Fuck me. Hard. Make me forget" she said looking into her eyes.

With that i flipped her over onto her stomach sliding the zipper of her dress down... i then flipped her back over and pulled her up to stand up. she turned around so i could slip the dress down... when she turned back around i pushed her back down.

I started kissing down her chest using my hands to play with her tits.. i started to suck onto her breast.

"fuck" she moaned out quietly.

Her moaning was music to my hears. She was begging to be fucked by me.

Hard.

I started kissing down her stomach... i hovered right above her waist band to her dark green lace thong... i started to kiss onto the panties... she started to moan.

"Do you want them off?" I asked looking back up at her smirking.

"Yes" she said slightly frustrated.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please"

"There you go love." With that i ripped off her underwear tearing the lace.

I let my fingers slip around in her wetness. I wasn't gonna enter a finger yet... i lowered my head to start and eat her out .

I let my tongue glide slowly up and down her wet pussy.

"God you taste so fucking good" i said moving one of my hands to push her hips down and going at it for real.

my tongue drew circles around her clit.

Then started to suck on it. She started moaning and panting. With that i entered a finger into her.

She grabbed some of my hair letting out a loud moan. I started pumping my finger in and out fast while continuing to eat her out. Her legs started to shake... i felt her clench around me so i entered another finger.

HADES POV:
i was ready i wanted to have sex with him. He was fingering me while eating me out.

His tongue was moving at and inhuman space....I was clenching his hair with my small hands. My legs were starting to shake and i felt my stomach start to flutter my eyes started to roll back... I clenched around his two fingers... i was about to cum.

"Dr- Drac-" i moaned out barley being able to speak.

"Hmm?" He hummed sending vibrations into me only making me more of a moaning mess.