Trauma

Hades Pov:
"What about this?" Isabella asked as we sat down at the table together trying to plan the wedding.

"Bella I love you so much, but really I don't want a huge wedding I just want Draco and you and Zale and Cedric and the family." I laughed out lightly.

Isabella wanted to throw a huge wedding, but all I cared for was marrying Draco.

"Ok ok fine, but let's at least pick out a beautiful dress!" She whined out.

"Fine." I said with a smile on my face and rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you later I have to go make reservations and get invitations out, love you bye!" Isabella called out as she left.

" Love you." I replied as she shut the door.

I looked back down at the table with all the papers and decoration plans on it.

I got up from the table and walked back to Zales room. Draco and Zale were babbling on about some toy, not even noticing me as I opened the door.

"Zale no you picked the other one this one is mine." Draco said out.

"No I want that one." Zale said looking up at Draco.

"No." Draco said looking back at him.

"Dadi please can I have that toy?" He asked.

"There you go!" Draco cheered out happily at his manors, and running his hands through his hair quickly.

"Hey love." He said walking over to me.

~ " The sound of kids laughter, your laughter, the view of you finally having everything you ever wanted. The house we finally lived safely in."

"Hey." I said as I smiled fondly at him.

I watched as Zale played with his toys in the play pen, memorized by them.

"He'll be playing with those toys for a while if you want to-"

"Yes I want to cmon." I said and grabbed the collar of his shirt pulling him out of the room.

We ran back to our room laughing as we tried getting our clothes off.

~ "Thank you for always waiting for me. Whether it was waking up, or healing, or through out the fights"

I let Draco push me back onto the bed as I looked up at him.

"Been a while since you were below me." He said with a smirk on his face as his hands unbuttoned his jeans.

"Hm well do something about it..." I said with a devilish smirk on my face.

He quickly pulled off his shirt and tossed it over to the side and leaned down on top of me and connected our lips. I let a small moan escape into our lips moving in sync. His tongue slipped into my mouth, fighting for dominance I refused to give. He moved his hands up to my neck and applied pressure, causing my mind to go blank for a moment and give him his dominance.

He pulled away, but not before bitting down onto my bottom lip. He walked over to the side of the dresser and pulled out a small pocket knife.

i recognized it from somewhere. My eyes flashed down to my clothed chest as memories of him carving his name into my body laid bellowed my boobs.

"My turn?" I said as I slowly got up.

I walked over and grabbed the knife and pushed him back into the bed and climbed on top of him as he laid back.

My eyes scanned over his body to see where I wanted to carve my name. I quickly took off my own shirt and straddled Draco's lap. His hand moved up, his finger tip drawing small circles over the scar of his name.