Confessions

Isabella's Pov:
I headed up to Hades room. She was off tonight but i didn't want to overthink it. I just wanted tonight to be a good night, and especially between me and Ced. I had bought some black lace underwear and bralet fully see through. I just wanted him to call me his slut again. I loved it.

"Bellaaaaaa helllooooo, earth to belllaaaa" Hades said waving her hand in front of me. Oh shit i must've zoned out. I saw her hair wet meaning she had just gotten out of the shower a few minutes ago meaning i could shower and shave before.

"Sorry just day dreaming about being called a slut again by Cedric" I grinned and winked at her.

"Ah... what happen to whore" she said playfully slapping my ass.

"It's slut now, i'm hoping into the shower" i looked her with a look where's the spare razers- she knew what i meant she could always read me.

"Under the counter" She said.

I slowly shaved carful not to make any mistakes because if i did i'd be punished.

"Hey babes i'm going out for some food shopping real quick" Hades sleepily replied in sweats and a hoodie.

I just hummed in response. About 20 minutes later after i finished shaving and moisturizing i went to wash my hair when i heard the dorm door open.

"Back already love?" i sung out

No reply

"Hades? Love?"

No reply

"I told you it's Cedric multiple times" Cedric.

I turned around feeling slightly insecure

He started taking his clothes off.

Oh god not in hades shower she'd kill me but she'll understand right. He opened the glass door slowly. He then pulled me into a kiss deepening sticking his tongue in my mouth battling for dominance. He slapped my ass causing me to yelp letting his tongue win.

I reached down to grab his d*ck but he roughly yanked my hand away and shoved me against the tile my cheek pressing against it.

"Such a fucking slut... hmm... SAY IT" he yelled

"I'm a slut" i replied in a whimpering voice

"Who's slut are you?" i could feel myself getting wetter...

"God can you just fuck me already" i replied getting bored with his role play and degrading kink... as soon as i said that i regretted it... he slammed into me no prepping or anything.

"FUCK CEDRIC" i moaned. He quickened his pace my legs getting wobbly. I heard him to start to moan and get sloppy... i had an idea... i put my hand out to stop him... he looked at me with a confused look. I shoved him back on the bench in Hades shower... and got on top.

"Ah fuck... such a slut" he moaned out as i sat down onto his 8 inch cock. i started circling my hips and he got tired of that and started to thrust into me each hit getting harder playing with my tits with one of his free hands and while the other moves down to my clit