Try

Draco's Pov:
I watched as my mother called out my name. She had Hades arm wrapped around her shoulder as she struggled to walk with her.

Blood dripped down onto the floor.

"Draco- please help." my mother cried snapping me out of my daze.

I quickly rushed over to her side picking Hades up bridal style and laying her on the counter top on her backside. My eyes scanned her body. She was stabbed in her lower abdomen.

"Go get Isabella and Cedric please mother-" I stuttered out nervously.

She quickly rushed out of the house and ran over to Isabella's house.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"What were you thinking!" I yelled at her as tears slipped down my face and as I met her eyes.

She didn't answer instead she closed her eyes and struggled to keep her head up. Falling limp to the side.

"No no no no, you don't get to do this Hades!" I screamed as I ran over to the sink and getting a wet towel and placing it on her wound.

Mother must have pulled it out only causing bleeding worse. Isabella was the only who knew how to heal, as she had been taking classes.

"Cmon. Wake up!" I said as I hit her cheek enough to get her eyes fluttering.

Her eyes met mine. There was blood slowly dripping out of her mouth- her wrist looked broken. Her head was bleeding-

"Oh- my god- ok move!" Bella screamed as she ran over to the counter top, shoving me out of the way.

I quickly went to the other side and placed my hand in Hades hair as I brushed it back gently. Her head slowly titled over to where she could look at me.

"Draco this is going to hurt her she's got a piece of wood stuck inside causing internal bleeding." Isabella said in the middle of rummaging through the drawers.

I blocked out the talking and noises focusing on Hades.

"ISABELLA NO!" My mother screamed snapping me out of my daze.

I looked up seeing Isabella holding a knife to Hades stomach where her wound was. Hades grabbed onto my shirt and tugged at him.

"What?" I asked confused, frantically trying to understand, she pointed to her mouth after releasing her drip on my shirt.

"Rip your shirt Draco- it'll muffle her screams." Cedric said before running over to me and ripping a part of my bloody t shirt off and rolling it in a ball shoving it into her mouth.

She looked back up at Bella as she bite down onto the cloth, nodding her head as a tear rolled down her check.

Bella immediately went into action cutting deeper into Hades stomach. Hades arms thrashed around at her sides as she squinted her eyes shut. Her screaming could still be heard.

"Hold her down Draco!" Cedric screamed as his hands gripped onto her ankles holding her in place as Isabella worked. I quickly grabbed onto her wrist, burying my head into her shoulder/neck as her breathing slowed. I whispered apologizes and pleads for her to stay. I gave her small kisses in her neck hoping to calm her.

What would I do if she died?

How would I tell Zale?

How would I take care of Willow?

How would I live with myself.

I looked up as I felt her breathing stop.

Hades Pov: