Griffindor Party hosted by the Weasleys

*start listening to the song when they enter the part*

Hade's Pov:
I was walking back from potions class when someone caught my attention.

"Hey" two deep voices said. I turned and looked up to see the Twins.

George and Fred.

"Well hello boys what brings you two to me" which a cheeky smile.

I was always fond of them, but mostly their party's and games.

"Party tonight be there... invite Draco, Isabella, and who ever else. Griffndor common room" they say in union and gave me a wink before walking away till.

"Nice ass babe" Fred turned around a winked.

I blushed a little.

I knew my confidence was growing every since that heavy make out session with Draco and confessing what Harry did to me. It was like a heavy weight had been lifted.

Bella🌱
——————-
Griffindor common room party tonight
yk the drill;) hosted by the one and onlys
Weasleys... invited me this evening called
my ass nice too
READ 9:22 pm

bet bae;) i'll let draco and Ced know
xxx
READ 9:23pm

Where something hot it's gonna be
fun come up to my room in 20
READ 9:26pm
A few moments later i opened the door to my dorm to see Draco sat on my bed.

"Howd you get in?" I said unfazed throwing my dorm keys into the little key bucket.

"Really? We're living here where we learn magic we're fucking wizard for gods sake Riddle" he fumed.

I started to get pissed.

"Well mAlFoY i suggest you get out while i shower" i replied.

"Ah not gonna invite me in love... you know i'd love to see you strip." my jaw dropped when he said and something came over me.

I started to take my blouse off... letting it slide down my arms to expose my chest... then i slipped my hands into the elastic of my skirt... and unbuttoned the buttons and let it slide down... leave me in my underwear and bra... he was in shock i smirked... i slowly slipped my black lace underwear down to fall to my ankles... my breath hitched.... i stepped out of it and turned around and gave Draco a full few of my ass as I started to walk away and slowly unclasped my bra... i threw it at him sitting on my bed and walked into the bathroom.

I started the water wondering if he would come in or not.

I hope Bella wouldn't walk in if he did join me. I slid open the glass door and stepped in. I heard the bathroom door creak open... a few moments later the glass door was opened and a tall figure stepped behind me...

"Such a slut" Draco said with his finger tips brushing down from my shoulders to my waist stopping right above my ass.

I didn't mind the name he called me... only him though... i turned around to face him and he quickly grabbed me by the neck apply pressure with only two of his fingers making an euphoric daze... he then bent down and connected our lips together... fock he's such a good kisser... oh fock i want that tongue in-