Drunken Mistakes on Christmas

DRACO'S POV:
I woke up to her in the same position she fell asleep in.

She was nestled into my neck... her hands were clamped under her neck... she looked so comfortable...

i shifted around so i could get a better look at her... i slightly moved my hand up to brush through her hair...

She had cut it and died it yesterday morning... the dye must have not been permeant because the blonde was washed out last night.

She started to stir around in her sleep.

She let out a slight whimper and a small smile forming onto her lips... i wondered what she was dreaming about...

Today was Christmas... I had gotten her a necklace, ring, and some fuzzy socks that she wears like it's a life style.

I hoped she was on the pill because i releases inside her... not that i didn't want kids it's just not right now with everything going on. I looked down onto my chest seeing a few light scratch marks.

When i looked back up she was looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes... they seemed brighter today...

"morning" she muttered sleepishly rubbing her eyes.

"morning" i replied back removing my hand from her hair.

"Merry Christmas" I said a slight smile playing on my lips.

"Oh my god it's CHRISTMAS!!!" she yelled jumping up.

She grabbed my hand pulling me up. I ran out of bed with her into the living seeing hundreds of presents under the tree.

Some from Amelia... some from Hades....from me... some from my father and mother to me, Bella, Hades, Cedric, and Blaise... A huge smile played onto her lips.

"I'll go start pancakes and let Cedric Bella and Blaise know it'll be about 8:30 when everything's it's ready." She said running into the kitchen.

She always cooked a huge breakfast and hosted a huge morning party to unwrap presents together, eat and play some board games.

We even had to watch The Grinch one of her favorite movies... every year.

"Dracooo cmonnn we only have an hour and half to shower clean and cook..." she said letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Don't you think you should shower before started to cook?" i asked laughing.

She just glared back at me and walked off into her bathroom knowing i was right. I just muttered a cleaning spell once i heard the water start... everything looked spotless even the dishes and laundry were put away.

Drawers were organized along with the bookshelf's. After that i headed to my bathroom to shower knowing it'd piss her off me taking the hot water.

HADES POV:
As i walked into the bathroom i turned to the mirror to see hickeys all down my neck... this would be fun explaining to everyone... the lip in my cut was barley noticeable... my eyes looked lighter then usual. I could still feel the ache between my legs i was still super sore but i didn't want to make Draco feel bad after all it was Christmas it needed to go well.
ISABELLA'S POV:
i waited all night for Cedric to come back from taking Pansy infirmary... he never did... i left him messages he never even bothered to reply to... but he read them?
Cedric
———————
cedric? have you
                                             taken her down to the
                                               infirmary?
                                                                 READ 3:23 AM
                                               cedric? babeeee cmon
READ 3:59 AM
helloooooooo?
                                                                 READ 4:13 AM
I couldn't fall asleep.