Panic Room

HADE'S POV:
"Hades please wake up I can't loose you" a faded out voice pleaded.

"Draco" i mumbled out lifting my head off of the soft pillow.

No answer.

Suddenly someone started beating on the door.

"HADES OPEN UP THEYVE TAKEN DRACO... HADE-"

So frightening, face whitening.

I felt my heart drop as i realized he was no where to be in the house.

The silence was so loud.

"Who's taken Draco what the hell are you talking about" i yelled out opening the door to see Isabella's blood shot eyes and a few cuts on her arms and one slit above her eye brow.

"Th- The- Dar-" she sobbed out. Her eyes blood shot red.

"No." i muttered shock.

"Get everyone ready. Call Harry up to get me" i mumbled still in shock. She nodded and ran down the stairs. I ran back to my room to get dressed. I threw on black pants and a black cropped tight black shirt with a leather jacket over and some doc martens.

Please god do not let him be hurt please. If there is even a god up there please let it be right now.

I pleaded in my head.

If he dies... if he dies i die do you hear me.

I screamed out crying thrashing things around the room. I threw the picture frames that played me and Draco kissing in the snow to the ground.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT" i screamed running my hands threw my hair. Tears flowed down my face in a stream.

Welcome to the panic room.

Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you.

I looked down onto my ring finger seeing the ring Draco had given on Christmas. I placed it back on the night we had sex and savored it. It was all i had left of him for now. I placed a gentle kiss on it.

~I was so scared in that moment... not for my life but for yours.

"Hades." a raspy voice called out.

"Are you ready?" I turned to look at harry in a red t shirt with blue jeans and a blue and grey jacket. I nodded my head. He walked over placing his hands gently. For once. Tying my arms behind my back.

"Don't try any funny business or I'll kill you myself" I muttered. He nodded his head... his eyes hitting my mine.

"Just do it for fucks sake" i muttered knowing what he needed to do. He needed to hit me or something to make it more believable. He nodded and muttered a sorry.

"Oh for fucks sake Potter you can do better. What to scared of me know... huh? Scared i'll rape you?" i seethed through my teeth trying to get him mad. That's when he ACTUALLY hit me. Square in the jaw. One in the nose. I felt the blood dripping down my nose onto my lip. I felt the cut and bruising forming at my jaw.

I couldn't feel the pain. Not with Draco gone. I had other things to worry about.

"Let's go" he muttered grabbing my tied up wrist.

Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?

As we walked down the corridor all the eyes turned to me. Harry pushing me out as i was tied up. My face beaten and bruised. His knuckles still beaten up.

"SHE WANTS TO FOLLOW HER FATHER SO BE IT" he screamed out shoving me down to my knees.

"NO HADES" Cedric screamed out. Following the plan.  Bella thrashed around in Cedrics arm putting a show on. Fred and George looked around frantically before meeting my eyes when i gave them a wink.