The Battle

Hade's Pov:

We had been back for a few weeks now and things were getting worse. I felt sicker day by day. The war started to lead to Hogwarts. Any minute now we'd all be dragged into it, but that was the least of my concerns.

I was currently peeing on a stick while Draco was out  with Cedric. There was no way in hell I was gonna tell or worry Draco if I was pregnant.

Nope no kids.

Nope.

Nopeeeee.

I would get an abortion if I had to. I wasn't ready and it wasn't the time.

I set the stick down on the counter to wait for the results and looked in the mirror and ran my hands through my hair after washing them. I looked out the window seeing the moonlight. Suddenly I started to hear screaming and fighting. I looked down below the window and saw people gathering in the court hard as death eaters started to arrive.

Shit.

I heard a knock on the door so I quickly threw on some jeans and a sweat shirt before running to open the door.

Harry.

"It's time. He's here." He spoke looking up into my eyes.

I felt my breathing stop for a moment. I looked at him in shock and then a loud cracking was heard. Someone had thrown a spell up the stairs breaking them.

"Shit! Cmon." Harry yelled grabbing me and holding his arms over my head to prevent me from getting hurt.

"I know you're scared but you have the power ok?" Bella yelled over the ruckus as we ran to her and Hermione.

"Wheres Draco?" I mumbled looking around frantically.

Bella stood there looking at me with a sad look.

"Where is he!?" I yelled shoving her back.

"I don't know ok now get your hands off me!" She yelled shoving me back.

I felt my heart drop in that moment, are you serious. I got lost in my thoughts as I heard screams.

I saw Bella getting dragged away thrashing around and screaming. Harry was shaking me slightly trying to snap me out of my gaze.

"CONFRINGO!" I yelled out pointing my wand out at the person pulling Bella back. A blasting curse was sent at the person throwing them back.

"Find Draco! DO YOU HEAR ME!?" I yelled before running off with Harry.

We walked into the great hall as shards of glass were being thrown around.

Bellatrix walked on the table throwing spells at Ginny.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" she laughed out as Ginny fell back tripping.

"Let her go!" Harry yelled.

Bellatrix jerked her head back looking at Harry then darting her eyes to me.

"Ahh you're father would like to see you dear." She said nicely giving me an evil smirk.

"Well. I don't want to see him." I bit back coldly looking up at her.

"Crucio." She said in the sweetest voice she good form and flicked her wand at Harry.

Harry fell down clutching his stomach as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"FINEFINE OK. YOU WIN. STOP IT!" I yelled as he started to scream in pain and Ginny pleaded for her to stop.

"Let me finish this and then I'll take you to him." she said with a smirk. I looked over at Harry who had no sign of getting up. He looked knocked out from the pain.